Nightfall Magazine

StoneSoup

Last night, I came into possession of the first edition of a new little magazine called "Nightfall". I, and everyone I showed it to, thought it was VERY well done.

Full color magazine, about 15 cm x 20 cm, with maps of bars vs street layouts for Patpong, NEP, and Soi Cowboy, a "girl of the month" centerfold spread, jokes, a monthly calendar, and a lot of original photograph advertising that was actually interesting to look at.

I have no connection WHATSOEVER to this publication, but I am wondereing if anyone here can take credit for this piece of work. Well done! I feel like I have a great little collectors item in hand.

"Let the good times roll!"

Stone Soup

Oh, there are a few "entertainment magazines" floating around in Bangkok. All in English. [And all pretty mediocre (IMHO, of course)]. Can't really name them but there are a few...

A month or so ago I picked up a mag at the Old Dutch restaurant where even Nanaplaza.com had an ad in....

Straycat

I guess you could email them, since many of the sites listed there are imo less significant than this one. They put an email address in the magazine: nightfall@hotmail.com. A little extra publicity never hurts smile.gif

Best regards,

Danish30

Archived