Bar girl kicking last night in nana

Bembaman

I've seen this happen more than a few times.

Lesson learned. none of the persons ( one being hit) friends seem to get involved, or other thais. why should I?

could be a difference in culture, or just fear.

( but somehow, I think the thai onlookers just see it as entertainment, or the better her than me approach)

I think best thing is just to be a witness if needed.

I saw a flower girl ( about 7 years) get slapped by an older woman ( maybe her mom), a thai guy ran up ( maybe the womans bf/husband) he stopped her, after a little conversation, he took a few shots at the little girl too.

guess she was not making her quota.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I was NOT there and have not been in Nana for a month or more I could almost guarantee that the two fighters were from the security squad for Nana itself. These are extremely tough street fighters that sit on

the motorcycles at the front of the Nana entrance with the overwieght poo-ying dtom(lesbian). Generally NO ONE fights in Nana wiithout the involvement of this squad of Thai thugs... I conjecture they probably went up and took out a boy-friend of one of the BG who came to hassle his GF. I would bet this was the case.IMHO-Sad really but typical of this sort of seedy and low end environment.

>Maybe she owed him money or something, I suppose in that situation the money lender has to enforce or else he is finished.

So then you are pro loan shark brutality?

very wise policy!

i also don't go out with friends who are aggressive drunks, i do not want to get drawn in a fight a friend started unnecessarily.

i don't get involved in a fight where i don't know any of the participants personally.

serves no good to be a dead hero.

if someone tries to force me into a fight i do not want to have i will call friends so the odds are in my favour. i don't care about fair fights, if i can't avoid it, i want to win whatever it takes. that's it.

i haven't had a serious fight since i left school and want to keep it that way. i hate fighting.

An update on this particular incidence. Turned out the Thai guy on the receiving end was the co-owner/partner for this bar, Angel Witch. Injuries suffered were a broken finger, a broken arm and 10 stitches to his head. The only reason explained for this was 'about a girl'. Same as anywhere in the world I guess. The power of pussy prevails.

FF

So, are we to assume that ther was only one incident that occured that night or maybe there was teo related incidents? The one with the girl getting thrashed and then one of the Thai men getting thrashed afterwards?

Maybe the Thai guy getting thrashed looked like a girl to the original poster?

Archived