Bar girl kicking last night in nana

Bembaman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As to Angelwitch vs. Bottoms Up location. I was in error.....not the first time. The fight was in front of Angelwitch. My source is one of the police in the Plaza. We were talking earlier about Bottoms Up prior to talking about the fight so I must have assumed he was talking about Bottoms up when he told me about the fight. He's not the easiest to follow in a conversation (he probably says the same about me). It was definitely in front of Angelwitch. There was no fight in front of Bottoms Up.

Spirit-of-Town-Hall, it was one off-duty policeman who did the damage. Kind of short but he must have picked up some experience. One of the guys pinned his arms from behind and was flipped over and landed flat on his back staring at stars. The next guy grabbed the cops arm and got thrown threw a glass display window opening his arm up for about 6 inches. The cop then grabbed a 12 inch shard of broken glass and turned to the remaining 4 and Ready-To-Rumble when some Farang stepped in between and convinced the Bill-Munchers they might be outclassed.

It was one of the Farnags remaining standing who said he was married into the Royal Family......yeah, right. And my wifes the Pope.

"...well, here ( in farangland) a cell phone and 911 would probably get a fast response by real ploice in an entertainment area..."

You must be joking right? here in The SFO area, if you call 911, you get a message telling you to wait until a dispatcher is ready, then you get to listen to it in Spanish, and sometimes Chinese and Tagolag (Which is stupid as Filipinos speak English as well). Then you get to explain the problem toan idiot dispatcher who will get the info ass backwards and take a nasty tone with you. Then, here in my city anyway, the cops may take an hour to show up (for something simple like a fight, or domestic) If they show up all and then give you an attitude about it. Sometimes I really favor vigilantism!:) Of course when you fail to stop to their satisfaction at a stop sign, they are right there! And god help you if you are a minority of any kind...Oh don't get me started on the assholes we call the police...

The fact that you did not see a farang run after them does not mean that myself and the other board member I was with did not. You are not the sole witness to this incident! A farang did go running after somebody, starting from the Angel Witch area at some speed, a few minutes after they left. I could describe him but it is not my place to do that. I am wondering whether he was actually running to fetch police or Nana security, something like that.

Old Hippie:

I've had pretty good luck with 911, the one time I had to use it myself.

We got to work early one A.M. noticet the door had been forced open. I called 911 on my cell phone, gave the location, situation, and had 2 cop cars here while I was still giving details on the phone.

As for cops attitude, I agree.

I think some of them would pay to be cops just to carry a gun and play with the lites/siren.

but as for 911, seems ok to me.//

witness an accident on a freeway in farangland and call it in, get a fast response/ in thailand "maybe"

whosyourdaddy:

sorry, I should have been more specific, the 911 call was in so.Calif.

btw: I think calling tourist police 1699( for us/farangs)

from an entertainment area mite get a faster response than the 191.

anyone had experience with 191 response time?

Archived