reinterating the obvious

trotsky2

Just to throw in a baht or two.. I was at a place a few days ago so that my gf could give her ex-coworkers a few gifts she had picked up while we were out of town. While at the bar a young woman was talking about her exploits. To her record she speaks of having 4 boyfriends. I can verify three. Two sent her text messages while I was there at the table and I assisted in correcting the English in the message she was sending to a third. There is one from Oman, Canada, England, and Sweden. I asked her which one is tops and she replied, "Canada because he is young and handsome." I also asked for the hell of it why she liked Mr.Oman. To this she said, "Well he has a wife and children and is coming for knee surgery in 2 weeks." She must not have been listening too attentively. I repeated the question and was told, "He is always good for shopping and covering my bills." In front of her was a large envelope. It was the sized envelope that would contain important papers. I asked her what it was and found out that the visa papers for England were inside. I asked if she had received the visa already but she said not yet. Oh so many papers to read and fill out was her assessment. So for you guys out there that may feel she is only yours, she ain't. I really hope these guys don't care and understand what's up. After listening I am given the impression that the girls love to have multiple bf's because (a) it makes their otherwise dull lives exciting (B) it gives them self-esteem and massages their ego and © it generates lots of income and it's also a good way to cover your bases in case one of them flakes out (which is highly likely in the bg falang scene). Lastly, thanks to those who posted to my situation on the the other thread. I replied with a long message but I guess the computer logged me out and then errored me when I tried again. The text was lost and I am too tired to re-enter it all.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impossible. My BG says 'I am a handsome man and she love me too much' You can't possibly be suggesting she is lying, can you? The e mails, the crying when I'm leaving, impossible!

The ones that really make an effort to be my 'teelok', I let them know early on that I'm hip to the game. I could care less if they got a few boyfreinds sending money since its their job and a source of income. In fact, I give a few pointers into falang behaviour in how they can understand us better. Also, that I don't judge them because of it. I've come to reailize that a lot of these girls have one they really like. He can be Thai or Falang but there is a human need to love I guess. The problem is not knowing if its you or not. I guess its like that old saying about entering a poker game. If you can't spot the sucker at the table, then its you.

[color:blue]In fact, I give a few pointers into falang behaviour in how they can understand us better.color=blue>

I saw a girl in Chiang Mai for about 2 weeks on my first trip out. She kept wanting me to buy her things. I had bought her a nice watch (not a cheapie) and some Body Glove clothing which was trendy and expensive at the time, as well as some nice dinners and many many drinks as well as Bar fines etc.. She kept asking for more and more. On the last time I saw her I siad to her that if she played it a little cooler showed a little more affection she would have easily have reaped a great deal more in the long run. The next year I came back and she was sitting with here American boyfriend to who'm she was engaged :-)))

The thrid Thai girl I was ever with (years back) showed me bank statements totally over a million baht. 10 boyfriends were sending money and 5 coming the same time on Christmas.

Since then I've seen so much bull shot! From girls running out into the hallway when their falong boyfriend called to girls still continuing to do the deed while talking to a boyfriend.

They seem to me to get off on decieving guys. I've had some great fricks after a phone call.

I quietly watch their little game and let them think they're playing me sometimes. Other times I admit upfront I know all about the games.

It's up to me smile.gifsmile.gif

I don't get it why people would even want to be involved emotionally with any BG already knowing how the scene is.

Having seen it, knowing the score and still getting attached to a BG is asking for it. Would the farang have done something even remotely like this in their own country? And yeah, fool yourself into believing you are the ONE she really cares about.

The prostition scene in Thailand is not for emotional weak guys. Stay away if you can't fuck and leave.

I had this kind of behaviour a couple time in Chiang mai, and overall, i think the sanook in the provinces will put you in contact with more maoeuvering girls (GG or BG), and you definitely feel set up, a feeling i rarely have in Pattaya, where the Gfs are a lot less capricious.

I have no complaining about the Gfs i had in the "scene". For many guys, sex is not enough, sure fun, but they are naturally into being with a girl, having her as a companion. Everyone is different, you know. It does not mean that the emotional entanglement has to be itemized in bahts, or carry an unreasonable premium. not all of these relationships are a $$ set -up.

The prostition scene in Thailand is not for emotional weak guys. Stay away if you can't fuck and leave.

[color:purple] One could argue that the scene would be better for guys because you sort of know what to expect. You get screwed over by a BG then it was expected and you can move on.

I would think that it is the non-BG that can do the most damage to an emotinally weak guy because you have no concept of her possible intentions. A NBG that screws you over could leave you devastated. I would say that being screwed over by a a non-BG is why many guys are into the prostitution scene to begin with. color=purple>

Archived