reinterating the obvious

trotsky2

BG or NonBG ... whatever, i agree with steve; if you're a sucker you're gonna get screwed over no matter what. with BGs its expected ... thats what they do. the amount of people i have met here that said "my girl is different", maybe so but i'd be willing to put money on the fact she's not "errm would she be there if you were not supporting her 100%". you can take the girl from the bar but you cant take the bar from the girl. let them all get on with it i say.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, she can be different, and still, she may have the same non-different mechamisms of anyone fending off for herself in that business. It's no rocket scientist knowledge. We have a proverb in France that says: "when the cat is away, the mices dance". Could not put it any better. There are all kind of behaviours in that scene, after a while, you tend to associate with the girls most fit to your personality, sanook wise. If you are desperate for someone to love you, you are probably in trouble. If you like to hang out and love the company of a woman while suffering no bullshit and little manoeuvers, there is still plenty of occasion to find one too. Personally, i doubt that million baht girl is even 1 in a 1000. the multi monthly checks maybe 1 out of ten. really, IMO, the great majority of guys are no suckers, and most girls are just doing OK, running no big schemes.

IMO, the great majority of guys are no suckers

[color:purple] Most guys are smart enough not to be suckered. The guys who send money do it because they want to. They want to feel good about helping or taking care of someone.

I once had a BG friend who called me and told me she needed 20,000bt for an eye operation. I knew she was full of shit. I also knew that by her asking me for money she must have had some serious problems since I last saw her. We are talking about a chick that would never take a dime from me and would reach into her own pocket everytime. I told her I would wire the money in a few days. The next day she called me and told me that she had lied out of desperation and that she really needed the money to cover a debt. She apologized profusely for lying to me and the reason she came clean prior to my sending her the cash was because our relationship was based on trust and no bullshitting. I sent her the money anyway. When I saw her again in a couple of months she actually paid me back with some gold jewelry that a couple of customers had bought her. color=purple>

T,

I have to agree with you.

My friend no longer works, but her friends do.

She is always telling me how many BF they have and from where. In fact the other day I had to explain to one how money is sent from other countries to Thailand.....She only had one BF in Thailand (farang) and one Thai BF and one in the UK wanting to send money.....

DD

>I don't get it why people would even want to be involved emotionally with any BG already knowing how the scene is.<

problem with those bloody emotions is that they are not very easy to control.

>The prostition scene in Thailand is not for emotional weak guys. <

same counts for the emotionally weak girls, they get chewed up as well.

entering that scene one has to learn how to control emotions very fast, otherwise it can destroy people in an incredible speed.

I personally don't believe that there are that many girls working muliple ATM's, enough of the girls I have known were either new or relatively new to the scene that it is difficult to believe otherwise.

But I am wondering abou the common intelect of the BG's. Surely a lot is passed between girls who stay longer periods of time. Don't you think that systematic methods of extraction could be becoming more popular now aided with email and cell phone technologies ?

Expound ?

[color:blue]"I don't get it why people would even want to be involved emotionally with any BG already knowing how the scene is. "color=blue>

I thought the greates thing abou girls in LOS was the girlfriend/boyfriend experience ?

And that all hinges on the girls believing that they have fallen in love with you for the night, and the quality of that illusion/dellusion is dependant on how well the punter plays his role.

Not hard for some blokes to get too lost in the role play. While still as many might be hard lucks desperately looking for some emotional neeed.

"...The prostition scene in Thailand is not for emotional weak guys. Stay away if you can't fuck and leave..."

I have mixed feelings on this. Basically, I like the BGs I go with, they are sort of like friends in a way. I have met some nice girls over the last 16 years. I haven't fallen in love with a bg, but it could happen. Basically, I like the time I spend with them, and I appreciate that we both know "this is what it is" and "I have to go out now, so be on your way, I'll catch up with you later..." type of arrangement. Some guys hit it off with a bg and it works. As I have said, in a country (USA) where over 50% of the marrages fail, I don't think it is fair to blame the girls former profession for the break up/ problems. To me, "working girls" and the punters are one in the same.

Archived