G Spot closed

stumpy

I read with some disappointment in this weeks edition of Stickman Weekly that G Spot is closed, I was hoping to visit my 'friend' there frown.gif" border="0

On the subject of clampdowns my 2 friends have decided not to travel this time as they didn't want to be bothered with the early closing and other restrictions that have not been in place before.

One has to ask will the Thais really thank Purachai's in the end??

Sanuk was there long before the arrival of falangs, hence it will never dissapear.

Dont forget the falang scene is very small compared to the local action.

Probable change in locations, prices, opening hours, but that is a normal evolution.

Cancelling a trip because of an 2 AM close is IMO BS. Lots of things are happening before 2 AM...... smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Old hippie:

As was stated in another post, people who are hardcore party animals will seek out greener pastures, and not put up with this crap. Same with the high prices etc...I think the bars that survive will be the ones with the cheaper prices...

Doubtful. Report from the front lines: I spent 8PM until 2AM at Nana on Monday night: Silver Dragon, Fantasia, Rainbow 1, Rainbow 3, Titty Twister.

No correlation between number of customers and pricing. Fantasia was packed and Titty Twister was, well, not.

And so it's been over the past several months.

Well I found my G Spot honey in Vodoo sadly a Japanese gent had found her 5 minutes before me and was busy throwing money at her frown.gif" border="0

On a side note Nana is now a shadow of it's former self. Purachai is certainly making a difference but will the Thais really thank him in the end ?

SanukBoot,

I wonder if you are being a little short sighted. There will be lots of empty hotel rooms, condos standing empty, restaurants will be quieter and every facet that caters to a sunstantial number of farang visitors.

If you're in any real doubt talk to a few folks who were here 20 years ago or go take a look at Cambodia.

If he succeeds then I believe the Thais will thank him....if you were a Thai how would you feel walking/driving past Suk. Soi 4 on a nightly basis seeing what is happening in NEP....? I wouldn't enjoy it!!

The only people who won't be happy are taxis, tuk tuk drivers and street vendors who fleece tourists....

Sanukboot

quote:

Originally posted by lonestar:

If what was happening on Sukumvitt Soi 4 was happening in my country I would be overjoyed! I would no longer have to travel half way around the world to find it.

...even if your daughters were working there?

Straycat

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: Khun Straycat ]

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Straycat:

...even if your daughters were working there?

There are probably a few "old timers" on this board whose (unknown?) daughters are working on Soi 4 smile.gif" border="0

Archived