A moral dilemma

NongSung

point well taken pvtDick. But we don't know that she is using such methods. She might be saying "no condom ok" or for extra money no condom. I am sure she is not saying "oh by the way I am HIV positive" Now I know it is stupid to not wear a condom, and I do my very best. But I think the mind set of some guys is not that its suicidal, but maybe more like russian roulette. But if they new all the chambers where live they could at least have a chance to do the right thing. I think she is a potential loose cannon, and needs to be reeled in. She is a public health problem simple as that.

Exactly...and condoms break, especially the Thai ones. What if you knew of a worker in a restaurant had typhoid fever, or the bubonic plague? Would you not inform the manager, or would you be content to just sit there, and know that some of these people are going to get sick, and may very well die?

Come on people......This is just a matter of watching out for your fellow man. Knowing an HIV+ prosititute is out there possibly infecting God know's how many fellow punters, without doing anything, is sick. This is life, and death. Not a time to turn a blind eye, because you "don't want to get involved". Reminds me of the Kitty Genovese case in NYC.

HT

I deleted my original post after receiving a PM pointing out that it was a bit harsh. Let me (attempt) to rephrase it smile.gif. Basically, I think he should notify the authorities, as it may save a life, and hopefully get her the medical attention she needs. Studies have shown that if an HIV+ person receives medical care, and maintains a healthy lifestyle, then they can have a relatively healthy life for a long time to come. Working as a prostitute (if I am understanding it correctly) will expose her to more germs and viruses, that may aggrevate the HIV+ condition. Thus I feel anything that can be done to help her should be done, including notifying the authorities.

If my original post seemed harsh or insensitive, I offer my apologies to anyone offended. Sorry. smile.gif

Hi guys,

i know the board rules.

but should we have at least, a photo section, of bg "Off Limits". To protect fellow punters?

Without naming names!

Cheers

to be fair, we should also make a photosection of farang of whom everyone should warn the girls when someone sees them around somewhere.

why don't we also form a posse to hunt down girls when some boardmember feels being scammed...

frown.gif

Archived