Mistaken Identity

phiketpete

This happens often as we tend to look alike in their eyes. I have had it happen in the PI also. Here in Thailand a person who looked a little like me, who I knew, died and when his girlfriend noticed me walk into bar a month later quickly fainted. As if we don't make enough troubles for ourselves; we may get blamed for additional faults. It just never seems to be positive points. frown.gif

Well, not to turn this around, but haven't you seen Thais that, um, resemble each other?

I sure have. I cannot count the times I have erred by walking up to a Thai girl and saying, "do I know you?" smile.gif

Really, my dear old Dad, rest his semi-racist soul, used to tell me that they all looked like Nips - he fought in the Big One and did not care one bit for the Followers of Tojo.

I totally messed up his mind when I married a Korean and convinced him Koreans detest Japanese more than he does and, surprise, many look just like 'em.

I'm sure we have always heard that all Asians look alike, and there may be some truth to that. But, what about those of us belonging to the Caucasian persuasion. Perhaps some of those look-a-like Asians feel the same way about us.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, but, yes, Phiket Pete, I have been told I was spotted in certain places when I was nowhere near them. I guess most of us have had similar experiences. And, I did get a bunch of crap once in a Patpong Bar as some dolt ran up a bar tab and walked out. Supposedly he looked like me, but this could have been just Patpong Bar Scam #4.687.

Something similar happened to me. It was on the final night of my last 3 week trip. I walked into Afterskool on Soi Cowboy and a delightful young lady came and sat next to me. She said you come in her three week ago very mau. Show everyone your cock!"

I was obviously a little shocked.

After pausing for breath she said, "You want cum in my mouth?"

Cheers

up the Latics

No problem. My original thought was not to add clutter to the polls for such a simple thing and it seemed relevant here. Now I know to keep polls in the polls section.

Archived