Do thai girls "break up"?

pattaya127

GTG, "bad" girl, i never had one ever tell me "it's over", "beat it", "the feeling is gone".... Ok, say "why would Bgs lose $$?", then discuss the subject. Usually, distance and no communication for weeks will be the way it breaks up, and also, they do take it very badly if you tell them "it's over". Oh, i guess it's that face thing again. Nothing spoken directly saves it and telling her loses hers. So, thread over already? what do you think?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are not aiming at me, huh? I think I said too mutt in my other thread already.

Indeed, as I could not imagine words "Please cancel my BKK ticket" flowing out of my mouth, I can't imagine a bg or ex-bg telling me it's over.

Furthermore, can't even imagine them accepting my "it's over" finale.

That is when money is involved.

Face? Yes, seems lots of it.

How do I go back bar?

My mother tell me I'm stupid and not good.

Everybody knows I have you.

How I pay "loom"?

How I pay "mobai"?

That is what I've heard from several girls, including mine.

What do they say if there was no money involved or they were non-bgs? Don't know....

good topic, i've been wondering about this one for a while myself. from my experience its tended to go a bit sour for a while, then a big argument and one of us walks out. i've never been told to "sling it" as yet by a thai girl. sometimes i'd like to be told as it would save me doing it. from the BG situation i can understand not wanting to split, but just ordinarily it must be a face thing i guess, definately not the same as the west!

good thead,

my experiences are the same. I think they like to keep their options open also. (i am only refering to BGs here). In case things don't work out with BF # 2,3 and 4.

It seems to me that you guys are all talking about the same kind of bargirls.

The only thing those girls care about is money.

So don't be surprised when you hear that she went to england, germany whatever, with some farang she probably hardly knows.

Well, if you like that kind of girl, be my guest.

But if you're tired of those girls and the situations and problems they bring with them, try to find a girl with an education for instance.

Most of those girls aren't actually begging for your money and they are able to talk about other topics besides "no mony mobai, no mony fol loom".

I read my post again, and there it is, i made sure we should go beyond the BG syndrom, so i feel puzzled by your reply . you seem to know a lot of BGs though, to be so assured it's money and only money. Voice of experience?

Oh, well anyway, after this indicting reply what do you have to tell us about your break-ups with ungreedy thai women. Any straight talk from them when time to dump you came around?

so what about girls not working in the 'industry', anyone had any experience there? whose been chucked, what happened? does it just fizzle out and then game over, is there a big row and she screams 'get the f*** out'....

apologies for hijacking your thread p127, but i'm really curious about this one ....

Archived