Do thai girls "break up"?

pattaya127

no hijacking, IMO. Yeah, basically it fizzles out, a little arguing, maybe she says or you say you can't make it tonight or next week-end, then that's pretty much it. Of course i draw my experiences from not just me, but the few thai/farang matings i've known going thru that. many times, since nothing has really been said, there will be later on, even one year, another date, another night, and then fading totally in the mists of personal history. . Even with filipinas, it seems the same thing, and one has to push it to make it a black on white statement. I do not think it means luck or not luck, just talking about this "special" moment in so many relationships. None of the relation i went thru were of the "gun to your head" type and memories are good while it lasted.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont mention the 'gun to your head' ...... military cops' daughters actually do resort to these measures when a relationship goes sour ....... trust me i know !!!!

Well, fortunately I haven't experienced any "breaking ups" in Thailand yet. I'm still together with my first girl here. So I can't tell you about the dumping-ability of a non-bargirl.

What I wanted to tell you is that bargils here aren't exactly like bargirls in Europe. I have been to many countries in Europe (I'm Dutch and I have lived for over 20 years in Holland) and those girls aren't lurking for men to give them "some".

And it's just impossible to expect faithfulness from a bargirl in general. They can't live from only one victim, they need more blood.

Not sure what you mean with Europe bargirls, as i don't know any BG place in Europe and i think protitution in Europe is a quirky business, you penetrate, come, get up, pay and go.

I differ about the "lurking', as guys go many 000s miles to go in such places in Thailand to be lurked upon, therefore the girls may assume that's really what they want. Still, this will not cover all the gamut of experiences with all the girls "working" in Thailand, while yes, it is safe to be cautious in such scenes.

dont mention the 'gun to your head' ...... military cops' daughters actually do resort to these measures when a relationship goes sour ....... trust me i know !!!!

Buksida,

Really ?????? A friend of mine is nearly engaged with a generals' daughter....... should I tell him to be carefull around guns ?

Cheers !

I did have a Thai B.G. break up with me.

It went along the lines of " why are you so serious about me?" " I don't need serious boyfriend, you have no future with me." "You should take out other ladies, have fun not waste all your time with me." "I don't want you wait for me and get hurt if I get another boyfriend".

So, it does happen. But it does require a girl with the language skills to be able to saywhat she means.

Then again after saying all that she did mess with my mind by letting me hang around and shag her for a week.

Cheers,

DWS.

• 7 months later...

yeah my girl broke up with me, a normal tg with normal job but poor family, she lived with me for a year, then after a long bad patch she finally did it. She packed her gear up and moved out. I,m still giving her money but this is for a loan i told her to take out when we were together.

BUT i get the paranoid thinking hat on and wonder if she was seeing another man cus i felt something was going on. But after speaking and reading sites like this i now realise that the big paranoid bug hits us all in the LoS.

I'm much happier now, even though i believed i loved her. The break up has been quite easy for me, well bkk is quite a place to be broken hearted :drunk:

to answer yes they can break up, but the question is why? do they have something better? who knows?

in my experience they do break up

my ex (nonBG) broke up with me after finding a new bf (actually she tried to break up earlier but I made her change her mind)

later I found a girl (GTG) who broke up with her current (Thai) bf to stay with me

my current gf (pro) told me several times we better separate, she is still with me coz I beg her to stay, but I think not for long

my friend's last 2 gfs broke up with him (one pro, one GTG)

Archived