Do thai girls "break up"?

pattaya127

[color:"red"]to answer yes they can break up, but the question is why? do they have something better? who knows?

[/color]

Thai women are not any difference from any other nationalities. Many of them break up because the relationship no longer serves the purpose, whatever that may be. For what I have seen here in the States, the Thai women are quite brave to walk out on relationship, and these women do not have careers to talk about ::

A relationship takes 2 to tango, if one partner does not feel the partnership any more, why suffer :banghead:

Cheers!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>in my experience they do break up

In my experience, they also do break up or accept it from us.

Not sure if it's a myth, but all the comfort and support they might have enjoyed can go down the drains.

With my gf, after several serious fights, she would just pack up her clothes and go. Nothing like "you can't get her out".

Could be something to do with their religion where material posessions are not important.

They may seem materialistic but when the crunch time comes, they give a shit about whatever was around.

Don' t know much breaking uith BGs but with non-BGs seem to take it quite hard. It depends on whom is breaking up with whom but so far i have been the one breaking up with them .

Even with non-BGs who you are dating but not yet reached the bf-gf level, I had a tough time in getting rid of them. They seem to hold on for quite a long time afterwards.

I have had only one non-bg who took it in stride. A great girl and one i let get away. My loss.........

Cardinalblue

>Don' t know much breaking uith BGs but with non-BGs seem to take it quite hard. It depends on whom is breaking up with whom but so far i have been the one breaking up with them .

Talking BGs.

I have no value to add onto your post.

My gf and several other girls I happened to know would just walk out.

At times, I would think "does she not recognize what she is enjoying" ?

They don't give a fuckin' shit.

From what I can tell ALL women hate confrontation and avoid straight out telling a guy, its over, I want to break up.

Their personalties will change. They become more irratble, etc. They try to give you a reason for you to break up with them. Thai, falang alike. Some move on to new relationships during this time, and when they are secure in the new relationship they finally tell the old bf '...i think we need some time apart, etc....' meaning i found someone else, i don't want to see you anymore.

Or they may be seemingly blow some little thing out of proportion and that is their reason for leaving. Usually they try to get us to leave so their conscience will be clear.

There will be some point at which, if the guy hangs in there that they can't take it anymore and will be very direct.

My gf and several other girls I happened to know would just walk out.

-----------------------

BTW, it does not have to be specific to Bgs.

Anyway, Every girl who has left me in France or USA, has never come back. And i tried!

Every TG who wanted out, and walked the talk, I have been able to talk them back in, or simply have sex again with. that goes for the "GTGs" as well.

i think, and i may be totally wrong, it has to do with the fact that to this day, thai, asian women in their great majority, measure their worth according to how they are prized by (a) man/men. They can be victims of this, but they can also use it to be on top of the relationship (no puns intended). Pussy power, that's what we call it, I believe.

Archived