Worst Mexican in Pattaya

Bakkabon

Feelin like some yummy Mexican food after reading the Pattaya dining out guide, I travel down to soi 7 or 8 at the beach end of the soi, the name of the establishment I forget.

However its very new and the place its self is very nice , but thats as far as it goes, the food is disgusting without a doubt the worst Mexican I have ever eatin.

So I suggest that you make an effort to get there to experience it for yourself ! just for the fun of it realy.....

Hi!

It sounds like you have been to 'Tequila Reef'. I have never eaten there and I'm in no way an expert on mexican food. I have however heard good reviews on this place. Another Mexican that I have eaten at is 'Blue Parrot' on soi Pattayaland 2 (or 1?). I liked the food there.

regards

ALHOLK

....south pattaya road!

does larry have more mexican food than tacos?

anyway, may favourites for mexican food in bangkok are tia maria and senior pico in rembrandt hotel.

if i go to pattaya, then sure not in search for good western food!

Hi!

I have no idea if Larry's Dive had Mexican food but when I was in Pattaya this summer it looked very closed. There are quite a few established dive shops in Pattaya maybe they couldn't hack the competition or mayby their concept wasn't right for Pattaya.

regards

ALHOLK

Except for a dish that was way too salty (my GF's choice), i had actually no problem with the food there, and i think his hamburger cheese is the best deal in Pattaya, and quite good. Burritos were no problem too, and i eat a lot of these in my lunch hours in San Francisco. besides, the place has good amiable service, and is a refreshing halt from soi7 desolation rows. Definitely, i hope people sample the place and make up their own mind

Archived