Trouble sending e-mail to LOS

bushman

quote:

Originally posted by bushman:

Has anyone had problems sending /receiving

e-mail from LOS. I have 2 friends with a hotmail address that are having problems in sending and receiving e-mail from my USA computer. Anyone had similar probems?

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks

Bush

Bush,

My Hotmail account was setup in BKK and over the last 24 hours I have received e-mails from UK, Ireland, USA, China and Australia, as well as LOS.

No problems here.

I used to use a hotmail account in the past, but found there were too many 'quirks' with it. Sometimes it really slows down, or it hangs when I am in the middle of typing a letter. I think it is caused with Microsoft trying to get Hotmail to interact in some way with the Windows OS or Outlook email client on the PC. Also, I am a bit suspicious of this whole 'passport' thing.

Try out Yahoo Mail.

JG

Some time the system backs up, and nothing goes in or out. Recently, I tried to send email into a hotmail account, that was full, some of the girls don't delete their emails. Other than that, I haven't had any problems with hotmail, although I do find their new setup a little slow and annoying...

Thanks for the info.I have a Yahoo address but still have trouble sending---guess her inbox is full.Last e-mail I had was "where are you no e-mail in long time" even thought I had sent 3-4. Also had trouble sending to a business friend using hotmail but sent e-mail and received from him today.

Bush

Archived