Moderators...what's going on???

itsmedave

Hi,

"You guys (moderators) do need to listen to us little folk out there."

And we do.

"If the board is being policed heavy handedly it is going to cost members as surely as letting it degenerate into uncontrolled flame wars."

Very likely. Which is why we have a very fine line to walk.

None of us want censorship or rules, but without them chaos would reign, so a middle ground needs to be found. And I personally think the mods do a pretty good job.

Sanuk!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p127: a cultural (as relating to Arts) section would be great too.

P127, perhaps as a mod you can push this thru. Book reviews, movie reviews, anthropology, etc. Probably wouldn't be the most popular section but it would group topics that are now scattered all over. Plus, by having a separate section, it would encourage more posts of that nature.

mentionned it a few months ago, I am sure KS read it, but did not push it, as no one took up on it, him or others. maybe it was not properly addressed (ie. SUGGESTIONS section), therefore was rejected on a formality, not substance tongue.gif . i am quite sure that if many members pushed for it, it would get due attention then delivered to the proper comity for review, before a final decision is taken. Though the final decision might very well comes first wink.gif .

>>>>HiGH THaiED is my favourite poster<<<<

Sorry FJ, but that ain't gonna buy you any brownie points towards your next infraction, but nice try........ smile.gif

HT

Archived