The server - half way there

khunsanuk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I want my money back."

Sure just send me your bank name, account number and password and I'll arrange for your inheritance to be paid in smile.gif

On a serious note though guys please do consider making good on your pledges or even if you haven't pledged you can still give.

Think of everything you've read and learned on this board and will learn in the future, it must be worth $50.

Hi,

"Did I count 28 unpaid (including Bahnnawk)? Does that mean about $1,400, or did some of these pledge higher amounts?"

You counted correctly, but even if everybody who pledged donates we will still be $300 dollar short.

"KS, all the work you've done to set up and run this board hasn't been a ruse to set up a boiler room scam, has it?)

Hahahahaha

Sanuk!

KS noted

In reply to:

If you are not currently a member, you can donate here:

KS,

I just got back from LOS and tried to make my payment using the above link for non-members but get an error after hitting the PROCEED TO BILLING button - get error "cannot find server or DNS error" - guess I should've made it over to Woodstock while I was there to pay in person. Could you check to see if that button/link is still working?

Ugh!!! , new error...

KS,

Thanks for your response on pay site possibly being fixed now, however when I tried to pay again using the non-member link upon putting in my Brownfox77 and password get an error saying "brownfox77 already exists" - apparently from my earlier payment attempt.

Is it possible for you to reset my account name in that "new account details" page containing the radio buttons where one chooses subsciption chioces or board contribution? It apparently retained my account name even though the payment page never came up.

Please let me know if you can fix it or what my options are - note that I was planning to subscribe anyway so can do that also if need be in order to make my server donation... smile.gif

Archived