Would You Prefer a "Westernised" Thai Girl?

MooNoi

no money can make some some females do it!

-------------------------------

About your irate thais, I believe that keeping one's emotions and face all the time end up with more violent fights when they erupt.

Otherwise, i find you a bit conservative on half-nakedness. The first time i heard about gogos was about the ones in the USA. I do believe that girls work, yes. men do too now (Chippendale's). As far as thai women, there are worse things than dancing half-naked. But I think if you talk about prostitution, it's an old debate. Do they choose or is it made very easy for them to choose? Do you think that a constant governement campaign on educating poor thai women out of selling their body would be a begining to not have to choose? Or are they bad and exhibitionnists at birth?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

No I wouldn't, Im think they're are perfect the way thaey are. Can you imagine a western girl with a Thai girl attitude/outlook etc? No. I doubt it. They are as they are.

Hi Jasmine,

>>>From this board and from some of my male friends who have experience with Asian and Thai women, being demure (or appearing to be, is a charm), however, gentlemen, why is it that I hear often that Asian women?s temper can be quite terrible/horrible?<<<

It's often been said that because Thai people in general are taught to be gentile, because of the Buddhist religion, that in doing so, aggression builds up in them, and they just explode, having all this suppressed frustration laying always just below the surface. Do you think could be a factor?

HT

Well I have the Thai down fluently and I tend to hang in an educated upper class Thia crowd which I like because it removes the element of suspicion regarding their need to get a hold of your wallet

It is too bad the revolution will never materialize. IN any case, you should think again about who you associate with. Limiting your interactions to one class or another seems rather snooty and quite limiting in terms of getting an education on life. Enjoy your martinis with your "upper class Thia crowd"

because it removes the element of suspicion regarding their need to get a hold of your wallet

-------------------------------

I guess they would not start "playing" at less than a miilion bahts. then again, If they're hi-class (i guess you dont' mean just educated middle-class), they have probably managed well to get rich exploiting others. definitely another classy level.....

PS: if you meant middle-class, ignore this post

Guest lazyphil

Well I have the Thai down fluently and [color:red] I tend to hang in an educated upper class Thia crowdcolor=red> which I like because it removes the element of suspicion regarding their need to get a hold of your wallet

Evedently your trying to wind me up crazy.gif

Archived