Would You Prefer a "Westernised" Thai Girl?

MooNoi

"No, I even don't want my GF to visit "The West"

The least she sees from it, the better."

I can only conclude from this that you're very satisfied with your current GF and that you're scared she might change after visiting/seeing the Western lifestyle.

Is "the west" that much worse than Thailand/Asia in your opinion?

What's exactly going on there in "the west" that you want to keep away from your GF's eyes?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes,my g/f is westernized and I like it this way.They will always be Thai at heart and this mix of Thai and western is hard to beat.The trick is knowing when they are going to react to a situation in Thai mode or western mode.Sometimes impossible to tell.

True words, but you also forget family mode ( when present ) or friend mode ( if any present ), different reactions to different situations, not always funny to be around.........

Cheers !

"No, I even don't want my GF to visit "The West"

My X-GF (GTG) got more and more westernized, which made her more and more difficult to understand.

Never knew in the end (lived together 1 and a half years) if it was the Thai or the "mix" I was talking to.

Her personal opinions of various issues, and her attitude changed all the time, due to the western inputs she got.

Sometimes she was the fragile, easy to hurt Thai (when we had a discussion).

Sometimes she was the calculating westerner planning the future into details.

One day she complained about not being happy every day.

Another day she could understand that all relationships have their ups and downs.

She only wanted to be with a farang, but didnt want to leave Thailand.

She broke up a few weeks back, and is already hooked up with another Farang.

Guess it was all for the best.

Give me a Thai woman which is interested in learning my culture, but not one which wants to become a Farang.

Sailor

Prefer "westernised" thai girls for sure.Sometimes even think I'd be better off with a western girl.My actual GF is in an international uni,likely to go overseas for her Masters.It won't hurt

"True words, but you also forget family mode ( when present ) or friend mode ( if any present ), different reactions to different situations, not always funny to be around......... "

Don't the Western girls do that back home as well? Females are females wherever they are. Hard to understand but can't live without them wink.gif

Archived