Nanaplaza.Com server party !!!

khunsanuk

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also hate missing the Oct 10 party. I'm arriving Bkk Nov 10 and would be interested in attending a party at the Genesis. There will be lots of board members arriving in Nov. I'm sure the managers would rather reserve a non-weekend night for parties.

Regardless, I plan to check this bar out anyway since I've recently stayed at the Grand President and was curious about it.

Hi;

Fortunately I am going to be in LOS (for the first time) that day alas planned to be in Pattaya at the time. Can not confirm being there at this time, but will do my best to get there and get to know some of you.

Cheers

SF dude

K.S.

Please save a place for Dee and me. Sorry I've missed so many Woodstocks lately. This getting up at 5:30 is getting to me. But seeing as how the party is right next door to me, I should be able to roll our of bed and over there without too much trouble.

See you there.

P.S. Dee still wants to do the bowling thing.

Well, I have to leave BKK on the 10th so have a great night without me too, but maybe I'll catch up with you next week instead. I plan to be in Woodstock next Fri 4th.

Uniformguy

Archived