Nanaplaza.Com server party !!!

khunsanuk

Hi,

Guys, we are close enough to purchasing the server that we are fully confident we will be getting it any day now.

With that in mind, I can now announce that to thank every one of you for helping out we are throwing a party to celebrate!

Yes, that's right the first Nanaplaza.Com party ever.

The party will be held in Genesis on October 12th. Details are yet to worked out, but expect free food at the least.

We are also planning to remotely switch on the new server / board from this party, so even if you can't be here in person, you can still witness the events (well, kinda smile.gif ).

Every board member is welcome, even those who did not donate smile.gif, but I would like to know in advance to give us a bit of an idea of how much food we will need. So, please either email or PM me if you are coming. Wifes/GFs/'last nights friends' are welcome as well.

Sanuk!

PS Suggestions for possible entertainment are welcome.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:blue]We are also planning to remotely switch on the new server / board from this partycolor=blue>

Should I bring the Jolt Cola and other neccesary nerd attires? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Joking aside. Great idea to throw a party!

I bet a many would like to see a rendez-vous with those 'sushi geishas' we've heard so much about here smile.gif

Straycat

"PS Suggestions for possible entertainment are welcome. "

Sorry I will be a month late for the celebration. Since I won't be there, my entertainment suggestions are:

1. Guess the katoey kissing contest

2. Which of these dishes won't a Thai dare eat

3. Celine Dion karaoke contest

4. Oprah go-go dancer look alike contest

5. Server contributors only speedo baby oil twister

If I could be there, my suggestions might be a little different.

Have fun guys.

Rovin' Eye... your suggestions are top notch, but I have had to add some comments to them below:

1. Guess the katoey kissing contest

Give me enough beer and I wouldn't care anyway!

2. Which of these dishes won't a Thai dare eat

Would have to be Vegemite...but the Thais aren't alone in that regard!

3. Celine Dion karaoke contest

Celine Dion walks into a bar... the barman says "why the long face?"

4. Oprah go-go dancer look alike contest

Is the stage big enough? Is the pole reinforced?

5. Server contributors only speedo baby oil twister

Would be great fun to watch this one. Remind me to buy shares in J & J before the event!

Seriously, I'm going to miss it! I have to go home a day before to Australia on the 11th for 2 weeks, so will not be able to make it. I'll be there in spirit though! Chok dii!

I'm sorry I won't get to LOS till Nov. 26th. I hope everyone has a great time! I also hope I can get to meet some of you at Woodstock on Friday nights.

Cheers everyone

Patom

Damn! I'm doubly out of luck. 1. I wish to maintain my anonymity. 2. Even if #1 was NOT a consideration, the wife will be abroad for a week from the 13th, and I must dedicate the 12th to her. Was planning to go out the night of the 13th despite work the next morning. frown.gif

Can I still have the prize if I win? (Did you get that other 2000 Baht, KS?)

Archived