Biergarten ?

Pom_Jao_Choo

BelgianBoy wrote:

"FB33, Dont know where you are from, but you have your metric system a bit fucked up ""350 meter square equal to 122,500 square metres"" = how can that be ???? ( you do 350 x 350 = why ? )"

BB,

In the UK 350 metres square is an area 350 metres by 350 metres ie 122,500 square metres, whilst 350 square metres is an area taking up 350 square metres. There is a hell of a difference between a metre square and a square metre. Checked this out with one of the guys who teachs maths in my University who agrees with me.

Maybe things are different in Belgium.

Cheers

Fatbastard33

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe it is two german guys I met there one afternoon but not sure. I have had great girls from there. I usually get two or three freelancers a day from there when in town and I tend to meet other farangs there too. I met the owner of asiancuties.com there and also couple of fellow nana boardies.

Smitty

fatbastard33 wrote:

There is a hell of a difference between a metre square and a square metre.

There is no difference between a (meaning one) meter square and a square meter; but when it comes to numbers other than one, you are right, obviously ...

Just my two meter squares .... Sunny

A quick qizz. The first correct answer gets a free bar fine from Soi 7 Biergarten, paid by fast fred.

how many square metres in the following:

1. A hectare

2. An acre

3. A rood

4. A Perch

5. A cubic metre.

Fast Fred,

The rest of the answers:

1 Acre (survey) = 4,046 square meters (approx)

1 Rod (not rood) = 1,001 square meters (approx)

1 Peach (survey) = 25.3 square meters (approx)

1 Cubic metre : This a volume and can't be converted to a square measurement.

Regards

Richard

Well done Richard H, I was waiting for someone to say there was 6 square metres in a cubic metre. Feel free to pick up your free soi 7 barfine at a time of your convenience.

* the spelling of rod/rood had me perplexed as it is pronounced "rude". However perch is not spelt peach. smile.gif

Archived