Biergarten ?

Pom_Jao_Choo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is still not correct, so I went and looked up one of my school books from 1951,

It difiines a "rod, pole or perch as a linear measure equal to 5.5 yards, and a rood as a square measure equal to 1210 square yards. A peach is not given but there is yards of stuff on chains and furlongs, drams, grains, minims, drachims and more that I shall not bore you with. No wonder kids from that era could do arithmetic!

On the matter of University Professors, there at least six either here or on Nanapong.

My impression of the Biergarten is that it now seems less german than it was ten years ago, and i wonder if there has been a change of ownship. Always an interesting place for lunch, got quiet early though the last few times I have been there (sometimes i have to work the next day and therefore prefer an afternoon session.

CM

I see iI have sent people off dusting their old school books..I am impressed however roods and perches are used to measure areas of land. For example:

40 perch = 1 rood

160 perch = 1 Acre

1 rood = 1/4 of an Acre

2.5 Acres = 1 hectare

here is a basic one for anyone interested:

If 1 link = 8 inches and there is 100 links in a chain (both basic linear measurement quantities) how many squared chains are in an acre?

Therefore if it to be assumed that the biergarten has the dimentions of 35 metres by 12 metres, then how many perches of land does it cover? But more importantly how many Rai does the Biegarten occupy?

More to the point how many litres of sperm are deposited in or on the Soi 7 Beer garden girls collectively over the course of one month?

deposited in the girls: ZERO since everybody wears Condoms, or... smile.gif

on the girls: that's up for guess laugh.gif

God this thread is rambling all over the place it reads like an elementary maths class not a discussion on Beer gardens.

Can I bring it back on track by asking if you would call Bus Stop on Soi 4 a Beer garden? Love the uniforms at the gate there............will be there on Monday yiiiiiipppppppeeeeee

Uniformguy

Archived