Biergarten ?

Pom_Jao_Choo

>I hardly find a punter to have a chat with. They are either dead drunk, depressed or suspicious that one might "steal" the lady they are after from them.

Agree with that! I have yet to have a conversation with anyone in there, except when I brought my son there. He wanted to eat and asked "If I order food, will the pooying leave me alone while I eat?". Laughed my ass off, and assured him they would wait until he was fattened up, which they did.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my patterns of speech, 35 meters square is not the same as 35 square meters - but I agree that I used unclear wording.

Corect interior dimensions of Soi 7 BG are probably about 23 x 34 meters - is that precise enough??????

I also agree with many of the folks here that I find the Soi 7 BG depressing - I've had a sit-down beer here three times ever, and done a walk-through maybe another 2-3 times.

I much prefer the New Wave pool bar cross the street.

I also like the International Beer House on Soi 23, near Soi Cowboy - but mainly for the food. It title is "Beerhouse" though, not "beergarden" (I'm looking at my souvenir beer mug from there from Dec 31, 1999/Jan 1 2000).

The other well-known beergarden is set up in the parking lot of the Ambassador Hotel.

For a quieter version of the Soi 7 BG, try its sister BG on Sukhumvit Soi 8 - very quiet place, one pool table, lots of TV's, and several aquariums featuring fairly large Arowanna fish. Nice change of pace, if you want to slow down (but not much in the way of sanuuk action).

"Let the good times roll!"

The Fighting Fish

I could not agree more-Depressing and I always think about an acquaintance of mine who met his "GF" there-They spent a year together-she started to get thin-they had her tested

and she was HIV positive-Theyhad UNPROTECTED SEX FOR A YEAR AND HE DID NOT GET IT-She passed a horrible death-This is a true story and i share it to warn the newbies-The sad thing is this guy, a supposedly intelligent man still goes in there -go figure?

"In my patterns of speech, 35 meters square is not the same as 35 square meters - but I agree that I used unclear wording."

-----------------------

No, you're not using unclear wording imo. 35 meters square is a square that's 35 meters on each side. 35 square meters is a area of 35 square meters. As soon as I read BelgianBoy reply, I realized he mis-read it as 35 square meters.

Ahh... who cares, sometimes it's so crowded in there that it feels like 35 square meters.

Soi 3.14159...

"In my patterns of speech, 35 meters square is not the same as 35 square meters - but I agree that I used unclear wording."

-----------------------

No, you're not using unclear wording imo. 35 meters square is a square that's 35 meters on each side. 35 square meters is a area of 35 square meters. As soon as I read BelgianBoy reply, I realized he mis-read it as 35 square meters.

Ahh... who cares, sometimes it's so crowded in there that it feels like 35 square meters.

------------

Soi_TT and Stone Soup,

Yep, exactly what happened..........smile.gif

So, do I own you guys a beer in the square or a square beer ?

Cheers !

Nice writeup! If I want a beer or two in the daytime, the biergarten is my first choice as I like the vibe. I don't go there for the girls, but look around and wonder if it is like the vietnam era sanuk scene; laid back, open air, freelancers, and beer. Granted some days it is "moo U" for sure, but it should be mentioned gogo girls sometimes show up there for a quick shot before starting their work in the evening.

Well like I said, there are some good ones between them - like in Thermae or Grace.

one has to remember that a gogo will employ girls for their looks - so you have a high percentage of lookers.

In FL-Places nobody employs, so you have the normal mixture of old and young - thin and fat - goodlooking and ugly.

And as the human beeing tends to be more ugly than goodlooking, as you are longer old than young, the percentage goes down.

I still tregard the chick I picked up there in Feb as one of the best I had in LOS.

Archived