Analyze your fantasy team's performance

I've realized that it's my own fault for cleaning out the cookies a few days ago. I have now lost the bookmark on the my team page and after trying every pheasable log-in name and a few more, I simply can't get in.

I've emailed the support team but no reply as yet. If they can't help me, I'm totally fucked.

I have to say that although the actual fantasy league section of the site is very good, the navigability of the main section is piss poor. The fantasy league link is hidden away in a corner and you soon find yourself sucked into a maze where all the paths lead to the log-in page. Very frustrating. It's not a user-friendly site at all.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"pheasable"?

Me teach English? - that's unpossible!

Support took a few days to tell me that there wasn't a secret way to get the old stats page back. :( It'll make comparing players a real pain.

Looks like Gerrard might be injured so I might have to postpone my planned transfer of Bowyer. Darn, it's all falling apart..

Sorry Bibblies - typo

"I have entered in every feezable log-in name"

There that's better.

The premier league webmaster has very kindly put me back on track and I can now fiddle around with Saturday's team.

Remember it's a double game week for Fulham and West Ham, although I can't see much point in putting a West Ham defender in.

Rather optimistic, I would say - who would be interested in Sunderland's cast-offs, for fuck's sake!?

My wish list!

Michael Gray

Gavin McCann

Kevin Kilbane

Jason McAteer

Paul Thirlwell

Kevin Kyle

Thomas Butler

Jurgen Macho

Probable:

Stan Varga

Stefan Schwarz

Marcus Stewart

Nic Medina

Darren Williams

George McCartney

Jockie Bjorklund

Niall Quinn

LG

I dunno, I'd pay a quite a lot to see any of them get a perm.

That'd be brilliant, wouldn't it? That "all the team shave their heads/die it blond" stuff is just old hat now. But if a whole team were to run onto the field sporting new, genuine perms, that'd be fantastic.

Most nauseating sight in football: when a whole cheesy team decide to do that running and diving towards the crowd while holding hands thing :( Yuck.

Well I've moved up a place in the league table even before a ball's been kicked so that must mean there's been some frenzied transfer activity above me.

I've decided to stick Gerrard on the bench and hope it's an injury that keeps him out for just a week and brought in Robbie Savage to stick it up West Brom in the midlands derby.

I used my one transfer to bring in Legwinski of Fulham (double game week) and booted out Lampard of Chelsea.

Another difficult decision whether to make Henry captain but I've handed the armband to Malbranque. Surely it's time for malbranque to get among the points. For a very expensive midfielder he really has underperformed this season.

Good luck everyone.

A disastrous 31 points for the Bangkokmouths this week, and could've been a lot worse were it not for Martin Taylor's two goals for Blackburn.

I'm beginning to display the managerial acumen of Barry Fry because there's not many who could pick a captain who scores nil points but malbranque somehow managed it care of a missed penalty.

I can see a big clearout on the horizon with Anelka the first to go. How fucking bad are man City? premier league cannon fodder. I can see Keegan spending his Xmas down at the labor exchange already.

Not a good week for the Arsenal boys especially those who picked Toure and Wiltford. I'm also having my doubts about Sol Campbell because Arsenal always seem to concede a goal somehow (in fact they've just conceded a last gasp second hehehehe)

Leeds are another bunch of players you really have to put a question mark over.

Archived