Analyze your fantasy team's performance

You do get the current value, minus "the agent's fee". That fee is 50% of the difference of the selling and buying values, rounded up to the nearest 0.1. So, at the moment, with values hardly having changed, you won't make much profit.

Anyway, forget that! More importantly, what's happened to the wonderful stats pages? I've just gone in to find a horrible simplified version, where it only shows one stat at a time!

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's mainly because they are crap. McAteer seemed to acquire a mysterious injury just as Reid actually got desperate enough to listen to sense and drop him, along with Gray.

One of the main reasons Sunderland fans were opposed to Mick McCarthy getting the job was because we would never be able to get rid of McAteer and Kilbane. In all honesty, I would be surprised if the former plays again though Skillban seems to have done OK at full back - maybe having some actual coaches at Sunderland will help..

I think Bramble will be back for Newcastle next week probably in place of Dabizas who has been struggling recently.

LG

kman

Based on your experience of life under both - and George Graham come to that - do you think they made the right decision. I honestly think any of them would have come if approached. I'm not a Graham fan and I think O'Leary's 'achievements' at Leeds were over-rated, and he used to drive me nuts with his inability to 'see the incident' and his patronising whinges about his 'kids'. I did hope that if O'Leary came he might bring Bridges back but that was about all.

I am cautiously optimistic about the new team. The coaching can only improve and I have been very worried about the fitness levels of the Sunderland squad recently, they really don't seem to be able to maintain the pace for more than half a game. From the way they have started, they mean business. Our next 3 games are, coincidentally, against the 3 teams below us so they certainly have a golden opportunity to get off to a good start!

LG

Based on your experience of life under both - and George Graham come to that .

Uh ?? Sorry matey I'm with The Wenger Boys, not a Leeds supporter.

FWIW tho' I'll give you my 5 bob's worth.

I do think you could've done far worse than Wilko, and he'll certainly kick a few prima donna's backsides. Interesting point you make about fitness, I remember seeing years ago when he was at Sheff. Wed. he had players running up and down hills for stamina training, and it was reckoned that they never lost through lack of fitness. He seems to know his stuff tactically, but I don't think it'll be pretty to watch, and after all he was the last Englishman to win the Championship. He was then unlucky losing his star, Cantona, to the Mancs so everything started to go pear shaped after that. Can't comment on Cotterill because until Thursday I'd never heard of him, but I think it was Wilkinson's recommendation / insistence that he got the job.

I disagree with you on George Graham, and I don't think he would've been interested, too far from his rose garden. I always thought highly of George but then I would wouldn't I. His philosophy of getting an organised defence as a number one priority was a very successful formula, and although not pretty to watch at times with 2 Championships I wasn't complaining. When Rioch was sacked I would've liked him to return, not that I'm disappointed how things have turned out.

David O'Leary, well IMO anyone that gives him a job is a complete f*ckwit. I think he is totally inept as a man manager and in 2years and around £50 million ruined what was a potentially good team. People go on about Wenger and Taggart moaning but this boy leaves them for dead with all that crap about how unlucky "moy babies were" week in week out, you certainly didn't want him.

I agree with you on Alan Curbishly, he's done real well with limited resources and has come a long way since being a part time roadie for The Who. Once again I don't think he would've moved north and I feel he's biding his time at Charlton. I reckon that once the inevitable happens and Roeder gets the sack West Ham will try again to lure him to Upton Park, and this time he'll go.

A good call from your board not to get McCarthey, as all they'd be doing is swapping a bunch of Merseyside drinking pals for a bunch Irish ones.

So yes, contrary to what seems to be the majority view on Wearside, I think it's a good choice considering who is available. Obviously he'll need time to shake the shirkers up and I hope the boy Murray and the supporters give it to him. As they say tho' "only time will tell".

Good luck in your bottom of the table clashes.

One question for you, will there be money to spend when the transfer window opens in January as new manager always wants to make changes ??

Cheers

K

Anyone having trouble logging into the site again?

I had bookmarked the 'my team' page and all had been working fine, but now my bookmark takes me to the log-in page (and yet again I can't get past it)

Is it only me that's having these problems?

Archived