Why?

"How would you feel if you ran into a post that was completely denigrating western women?"

Read the posts with an open mind, use reason to determine if the arguments are valid, and reflect on my own experiences and attitudes. Of course we are talking about an "American woman" so this logic would probably not come into play.

I don't agree that these post are denigrating to the western woman, rather they simply reflect the reality of modern relationships in the "West". Any girl who could possible be offended by this thread and then say "If he wants the pussy then he listens to me" and "Yes, I admit, I can be dominating in the relationship but I wouldn't have it any other way" is talking out of two sides of her mouth. She is offended that men want a little compliance and understanding of their sexual needs from woman, and then expects men to bow to her every whim because she has a "pussy". Not only is this blindingly hypocritical, but at the very hart of problems in today’s Western relationships. She somehow feels that her "giving" him sex (a problem in and of itself) to obtain what she wants (you can draw a parallel here with another profession) and hence dominance over the relationship is OK. Isn’t that part of what the feminist movement was fighting for? Freedom from dominance in relationships?... Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

If anything, her "scathing" post only strengthens our argument, and loudly echoes the problems in western relationships today.

Caligirl if your reading this, I feel for you, seek help...

"Look, she has a mind"

Yes, be it a narrow one.

"and every right to speak it"

So do I.

"agree with her or not."

I don't agree.

Regards,

Siam

"How do you write woman so well?"

"I think of a man, and take away reason and accountability." -Jack Nicolson

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SiamIAm... i know that. I thought you guys would get it. She was fucking around with the thread... she didn't think anyone would even pay this much attention. It was a joke, a joke gone bad I guess. In real life, she is not even like that. She even used a line from a movie... the pussy whipped part. Sheesh, I even thought her post was funny. After all, most of the threads in here are based on bargirls and sleeping around, i didn't think this would get serious. I'll let her explaing herself then...

Golden,

I figured it was a troll, but couldn’t resist. Just left herself wide open all over the place with that post... Unfortunately, that type of thinking isn’t all that uncommon. Some woman simply act this way sub-consciously, it's simply the way they were thought to handle men... Who needs to put up with that shit when there’s Thailand, Brazil, Costa Rica, Philippines, etc...

Sanook!

Siam

wow i'm a troll. Is that your best retort? Good one crazy.gif" border="0

Anyways, sorry if I offended so many peeps with my sarcastic tongue-in-cheek. I was just having a little fun. Anyways, have fun.

Archived