Why?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Farang boy like Thai girl to much! Because Thai girl suay mak. Because farang girl have big fat ass and because farang boy like tight little ass. Because farang girl have fat ass, round eyes and a bad attitude, farang boy no like farang girl. Because farang girl pood mak and farang boy no like girl who speak to much. Because all of this, farang girl very angry with farang boy which is why farang boy no like farang girl.

Simple isn't it!

Just a thought.

CHARLES

quote:

Originally posted by Charles:

Because Farang boy like Thai girl to much! Because Thai girl suay mak. Because farang girl have big fat ass and because farang boy like tight little ass. Because farang girl have fat ass, round eyes and a bad attitude, farang boy no like farang girl. Because farang girl pood mak and farang boy no like girl who speak to much. Because all of this, farang girl very angry with farang boy which is why farang boy no like farang girl.

Simple isn't it!

Just a thought.

CHARLES

Because they make farang men act like little children!!?

laugh.gif" border="0

Part of it is racism. "I am white you are dark so we are better". Or maybe even "I am from first world country you are from third world I am better". I am sure that in Thailand you are familliar with the color discrepancy (SP?) thing. Well farangs do it to but it is much more institutionalized in farangland than it is in Thailand. Also, they are intimidated with something that they may not be able to compete with in a man/woman relationship sense.

Mykal

quote:

Originally posted by mykal:

Part of it is racism. "I am white you are dark so we are better". Or maybe even "I am from first world country you are from third world I am better". I am sure that in Thailand you are familliar with the color discrepancy (SP?) thing. Well farangs do it to but it is much more institutionalized in farangland than it is in Thailand.

Mykal

AHAHAH! You must be kidding! Much more institutionalized in farangland than in Thailand?? Every nation has the racism problem, more or less. And Thais are in the big league on this. And regarding "institutionalism", what about the double standard for example in the fees, tickets ans the like for locals and farangs that you find in Thailand?? And what about the farangs always found as the guilty part in cars/bikes accidents?? And so on...

Sorry but, paraprhasing you: "I'm a westerner and, in some ways, I _am_ better" (i.e. not me as a person, but my values)...

Nonetheless, I'm still going to LOS cool.gif" border="0

Only, please, stop the politically correctness. Racism, violence, corruption and injustice are mostly in SE Asia and muslim countries, not in the West...

Ciao, Pao.

[ January 17, 2002: Message edited by: pao ]

Archived