Why?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by Caligirl:

quote:

Thai women tend to be sell-outs towards superficial stuff such as money and status. They tend to use that as their measuring stick to their value

Unfortunately very true. As rictic mentioned, just the same as American women. That's one reason why I never had an American GF and why I find it difficult to be with a Thai GF.

quote:

It's all about individuality which women in asia usually lack.

Why can't you differentiate between women in Saudi Arabia, in China or in Papua? They are really not all the same. Here we are talking about Thailand.

BTW I found that women in the US lack individality, compared to my country.

quote:

If he wants the pussy then he listens to me

Now this is a real sad attitude. Sounds like your pussy is just means to an end for you? Sounds like a hardened hooker. Has it never happened that you wanted the guy?

You make me understand the other posters.

But I hope you are just a troll and American women are not like this.

quote:

Originally posted by NutGirl:

Thanks for her! Now this topic it getting more fun.
laugh.gif" border="0

Maybe it's a time for you guys have to listen farang woman's idea... hehe
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

I think we are all very familiar with farang woman's idea...that's why we like it better here.

smile.gif" border="0

All you tight asses need to chill out. I know the girl, and I was browsing the web when she was here. I told her to register and put in her 2 cents. Well, she did. In her defense, I can relate. How would you feel if you ran into a post that was completely denigrating western women? Look, she has a mind and every right to speak it agree with her or not. The fact that she said that thai women were sell-outs and interested in men was bad judgement on her part, but she's a very blunt person. If you really wanna know, she is, in fact thai-american. So, I respect her in a sense in which she's not afraid to say what she feels but she's gotta take the heat I guess. Btw, they don't have trolls in the US... maybe in the UK though. laugh.gif" border="0

Khun Sanuk,

Just a note about IP addr. SOmetimes it doesn't tell the right place. Cos if the user is using example a company account or UUNET or ATT, they could use roam and still place a post under a different "local" IP addr.

frown.gif" border="0

Yo GoldenChild -

Gee, what's all that brown stuff on your nose? tongue.gif" border="0

Who gives a flying f*ck what her heritage is anyway? Our comments simply reflect her attitude, which sucks.

My gut tells me she's a lesbo, or else a closeted one.

If she in fact does like guys, I can only think of one sort who would put up with her Nazi act - spineless, jelly-backed, no-testosterone types, with more $$$ than balls, who feed off her strength because they have none themselves. I guess some of these hen pecked dudes can't go through life without their momma...

Isn't there a forum for the all-women, men-haters club?! tongue.gif" border="0

Ok, all bile and venom aside --- hey fellaz, notice the from-the-heart responses from Good Thai Girl and NutGirl after reading all the posts...nothing more need be said. smile.gif" border="0

Hey CaliGirl - lose the attitude, or learn to live life alone. Being that you're soo full of yourself, maybe that would be better anyway. For you...and us.

BTW, I don't hate ya. You just climbed up the wrong treehouse, that's all. wink.gif" border="0

lol... spirit of town hall... nah, but i wish... she's hot. But her bf is probably pussywhipped. smile.gif" border="0

It's funny how much reaction she got from just one post... women, go figure.

Archived