Why?

quote:

Originally posted by pao:

[qb]I want to keep this subject on helping Nut Girl so I am not going to keep this part of the thread going after this post because after all is said and done my main antagonist is... An admitted racist! (muslim comments)

OK, I respect your will to not keep this part of the thead so I'm not replying to your post but your last statement does need a reply. I'm in no manner a racist, if you would have known me in person (and it would be a pleasure for me) and not thru a keyboard you would have been absolutely sure on this. Prolly you think about muslims as a race (maybe arabs?) hence your (BIG) mistake. A muslim is a adherent of islam and he can be a white Italian, a black American and from any other race on earth.

I have studied islam from a social-cultural-political point of view and my opinion (am I entitled to have one on them or only the muslims are entitled to have their own on our culture?) is that they are the worst bunch of motherfuckers on earth. Full stop.

Bear in mind, this is a _political_ opinion as the religion (especially for them) is only part of politics. In fact, in muslim countries the politics is only part of religion.

All the best, pao.[/QB]

you have studied islam - BWAHAHAHAHA!

the worst bunch of ########## on earth - guess you never experienced the beauty of islamic hospitality.

your post there is so ridiciously stupid that it doesn't even deserve a flame.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Million Thanks for all guys who reply my post. It was surprised me lot when I saw load of replies back.

I'm change my mind now about this site it only for Farang men chat about Thai girls. You guys so nice and helpful like my boyfriend said when he told me about this site.

To be Thai woman who has Farang boyfriend or husband you must be strong, that's what I learned since I date with my boyfriend. Not kidding! Friends, co-workers even people who walk on the street they love to gossip and discus about it. Sometime I felt like I have Chick Label on my face even I am not.

shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by mykal:

But until you become a threat economically you really have not experienced true gut wrenching racism a la American. Over here, they will SHUT YOU DOWN or try to from the minute you get into public school.

Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Colin Powell, Jesse Jackson, Willie Brown, Shawn Combs, "Master P", Wally Amos, James Earl Jones, Denzel Washington.

In just a couple of minutes I came up with the above list of names. They are some of the RICHEST and MOST FAMOUS people in the USA. They are ALL black. Maybe they didn't get the memo about being shut down before they went out and got theirs.

It seems that us stupid, redneck crackers are doing a mighty piss-poor job of keeping the black man down.

Or, maybe, not everything in this country is directly attributable to racism.

Just a thought...

BTW, your statement about minorities needing permission to vote and such permissions requiring governmental votes is a crock, pure and simple. This hoary canard refers to the Voting Rights Act of 1965. This act merely provided penalties, etc., for those refusing to adhere to the 15th amendment to the US constitution, passed immediately after the Civil War and ignored by many southern states. Regardless of whether or not the VRA expires, the 15th Amendment does not. NOBODY in this country requires the permission of congress to vote. I'll be happy to quote the NAACP on this subject, if you'd like. If you're going to make such incendiary statements you'd better have your facts straight.

PhordPhan

quote:

Originally posted by pao:

[qb]I want to keep this subject on helping Nut Girl so I am not going to keep this part of the thread going after this post because after all is said and done my main antagonist is... An admitted racist! (muslim comments)

OK, I respect your will to not keep this part of the thead so I'm not replying to your post but your last statement does need a reply. I'm in no manner a racist, if you would have known me in person (and it would be a pleasure for me) and not thru a keyboard you would have been absolutely sure on this. Prolly you think about muslims as a race (maybe arabs?) hence your (BIG) mistake. A muslim is a adherent of islam and he can be a white Italian, a black American and from any other race on earth.

I have studied islam from a social-cultural-political point of view and my opinion (am I entitled to have one on them or only the muslims are entitled to have their own on our culture?) is that they are the worst bunch of motherfuckers on earth. Full stop.

Bear in mind, this is a _political_ opinion as the religion (especially for them) is only part of politics. In fact, in muslim countries the politics is only part of religion.

All the best, pao.[/QB]

Well put Pao regarding your assessment of Islam. I feel all religion is damaging, and has done a lot more harm than good. I do however belief in a greater good or power.

Like you said a muslim is any race and colour, if the religion is mis interpreted by so many people to do such harmful things then it is bad, period!!

Archived