Does your wife/GF screw around?

Hmm, and you still call her girl-friend? Interesting, what many Thai girls are doing with their "boy-friends". Are any good experiences existing? The more I read in this folder, the more I doubt...

I really think twice before going into a long-time relationship with a Thai girl. Imo, st- business is ok, but more?

[color:purple]

People don't usually seek advice or insight when relationships are going well.

Hence the number of posts when things go poorly.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: "GF, is a different issue. Wtih some women, Thai or othefwise, until you produce a ring and get married, they may feel that its only fair to pursue their 2nd option, another guy, and have him on standby if you do not commit. Wives are a different issue altogether."

Wife or GF, if given enough time without you around, are just as likely to fool around. Who knows, maybe a wife would be more likely to since her future has a bit more security. I'm talking about a fun loving people who often live for the moment.

Quote: "If I was not totally trusting of someone i would not marry them"

How can you totally trust a woman given the situation I'm talking about: frequent absences in excess of a few weeks at a time?

Quote: "You seem to be talking about the Thai way - as long as unfaithful behavior is conducted with proper discretion, so that it's not visible to the potentially offended party, it is tolerated."

Yes, this is something I believe in. After all people will be people and who among us has not at one time or another, if not often, gone with another person even if our rational side tells us it is wrong. We are driven by our hormones and some genetic code that tells us, when it's time to fuck we fuck. To deny that our women don't upon occasion desire to have the same type of physical contact men crave is ludicrous.

No Mr. G I don't think I am that person. From reading your posts this farang hit on your gf knowing full well that she was with you--u mention that you two are married. I would never do the same....There are too many women here to think of grabbing another man's. I also think that most men would rather approach a tg if they think, rightly or wrongly, that she is unattached.

Also my gf isn't a heavy drinker, maybe one beer the whole night. Although I don't like what she smokes.

By the way I would give her another chance if I was you, IMO. I know I would with mine because I don't think she does it to hurt me, just a matter of poor judgement.

Good Luck

In the village I live quite a few farangs leave their TG's for 2/3 months. I see these girls every day and they don't fuck around. Most are affraid to sleep alone in their houses and sleep at some friend's place.

It's my turn to be in farangland for an other 33 days and mine doesn't fuck around neither.

I dunno what's wrong with you guys (well, your ladies...)

>In the village I live quite a few farangs leave their TG's for 2/3 months.

>I dunno what's wrong with you guys (well, your ladies...)

Maybe it is that they do not live in the village. Isn't it traditional that the town girls are wilder? All those bright lights, the role models, the relative anonymity, even flocks of horny farang willing to ply you with drinks... In the village the nearest disco is likely to be a one-hour drive away - provided that you can find wheels somewhere. You might end up drinking too much beer Chang with your friends, but who are you going to fool with - your brothers?

Wagner

Archived