Does your wife/GF screw around?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: "Personally, I don't look at it as she doesn't still love me - I just wasn't there to take care of her needs."

Only times I ever found out about a GF in the past (farang) messing around were times when I had been working away from home for weeks at a time. As long as I was home taking care of business I never had a problem.

Quote: "I wouldn`t worry too much if I were you unless you have specific reasons for doing so."

I should reveal something about my wife though if she ever found out I'd posted this on the Internet she'd be unpleased to say the least. One day while looking for a document or something in one of her drawers, not snooping by any means, next to her vibrator (which I bought for her) and a couple of empty bottles of lubricant, I found a Polaroid photo of a well endowed man in a provocative pose. Well it was Mr. Bahnawk himself and I had completely forgotten about this photo which was a few years old. I was touched by the thought that in her moments of need she appeared to be finding comfort in that photo. I honestly never thought women found looking at a nude photo of a man to be arousing the way men are easily aroused by a nude photo of a woman. I admit to having a few of her. So maybe after all she belongs in the third group of my hypothetical list at the beginning of this thread (don't screw around, but would given the right circumstances.)smile.gif.

I believe you are correct. I have been away from my girl for a while now and it would be almost 6 months when we will see each other again. I know this is hard for both of us but trust is the only thing that keeps us from going insane, especially me! I talk to her everyday and that helps easing the tension and the misery of being apart from each other somewhat. We really love each other and I know she is more worry about me straying on her.

csm

chieusamac,

"I have been away from my girl for a while now and it would be almost 6 months when we will see each other again."

Wow, that's a long time, how can you survive really?

Late march I had to leave my gf for 3 months. I just went crazy and was lucky to have a 3 weeks hole in my agenda late april, so I went back. Late june I spent 3 months with her, and now an other 30 days to go, it's hell.

We are both fully confident we won't screw around, there is no need for that.

"I see these girls every day and they don't fuck around. Most are affraid to sleep alone in their houses and sleep at some friend's place"

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out any logic out of that

NopebutforU,

"I see these girls every day and they don't fuck around. Most are affraid to sleep alone in their houses and sleep at some friend's place"

"I'm having a hard time trying to figure out any logic out of that"

Sorry if you missed the episodes here, a summary:

Many farang men I know here around Chumpon leave their gf here for several months. (myself included at this very moment)

When some of these men are away, the left alone lady moves in at an other farang's place, mostly when that guy is away himself. At this very moment my gf sleeps in the house of a swiss guy where his lady, daugther and sister are living. The reason the sister stays there again is because the swiss guys wife is afraid sleaping alone in the house. He comes back tommorrow after 3 monhts work somewhere on the planet. Next week an other guy goes to farangland for 2 weeks, my gf will go sleep there with that lady.

There are no secrets, every one knows what's going on and again these ladies are not fucking around.

Hi,

"I would find it difficult to stay in a relationship where I didn't trust the person not to screw around."

I agree 100%. My husband and I do travel for work occasionally and the subject of having sex with someone else was discussed. He could actually, and firmly say "defenitely not", but I hesitated to say as firmly as he did, however, after all these years, I am more towards 100% firm. I do spend about 30 days a year in Thailand for the past 5 years and believe me, there is no temptation there and never worry about my husband's activities, thanks God.

It is heartbroken to me to see married men fooling around, especially the ones who swear up and down that they love their wives, some of them even get the other women pregnant. My father was a border patrol policemen who traveled for 3 months at a time and they (mother and father) agreed that they would not bring the "fire" (3rd person) to home, and I think I have been lucky to be married to a man who feels the 3rd person is a "fire" which can ruin your homelife's happiness.

Jasmine

Hi,

I understand the concept of staying overnight at someone's house while your spouse is gone, especially in Thailand. Most Thai women do not live by themselves, always there are husbands, friends and relatives close by.

I am use to it here in the States but not sure that I can just stay by myself in a house in Thailand for I donot feel as safe in Thailand as the States (Americanized me!). I find that females are not completely safe in many places in Thailand alone. One of my girlfreinds who is born Thai like me but has lived in Germany for the past 32 years,had a bad experience in a hotel in Bangkok! Could it be the concept of men/women here, I cannot put my fingure on it yet.

Regards,

Jasmine

Archived