Does your wife/GF screw around?

You make references to living in a village as do other posters however its a little bit unclear what type of village you are living in. Do you mean a purpose build housing estate in the middle of nowwhere with little gardens and a 4 wheel drive Pickup in the drive soemwhere near Pattaya perhaps - or true upcountry Thailand. Another poster makes references to in his village are lots of people who go away for up to 2/3 months. I assume these references are to the purpose build villages in and around places like. If this is the case I would doubt you would get much playing around at their house - far too many preying eyes, given that odds are the girls have nothing to do anyway (yet somehow the cleaning never seems to get done). Wise on, though, I have got one English guy chasing my girl at the moment knowing that she is already attached and not a one week tourist either. Some guy's just dont understand the basic rules.... When the freezer is full of unwrapped choc ices, you dont go and take someone elses half opended one....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SingaporeSteve, I have the same problem as you are it pisses me off. Not so much that guys hit on my TG (because she's very pretty), but that they hit on her when they know she has a boyfriend, and in her case even when they know she is pregnant by me!!! What the hell is wrong with people?

That stuff just wouldn't fly at home, so why do a lot of farang act like complete shitheads in LOS?

Traveller, You have my sympathy - Its a tough one to call. I travel a lot, normally for a few days at a time and girly gets bored. It does not help that until last week, we had no UBC or in fact any TV. Our house is outside Pattaya and my girl lived in Bangkok for 10 years, she does not know many people. The only people she knows are from her village upcountry and of course they are there to work, So occassionally they call her up, in my opinion scorunging as she has money and a car and invite her down to Pattaya. Personally I think they are using her and I think she agrees in her heart but feels bored and lonely. I think we have solved this particular incident but its a pain in the neck to have to go through this every now and again.

Cheers and good luck

"Another poster makes references to in his village are lots of people who go away for up to 2/3 months. I assume these references are to the purpose build villages in and around places like."

The place here is Thung Wua Laen, a beach village 15km from Chumpon, 460km from Bangkok. Around 10 farangs live close to the beach and a few others around town. There are a few disco's in town, but it is a sleepy place. The place certainly does not favorise the "fuck a stranger" mentality, but I also feel there is no need to do so over here.

Maybe that's why we have choosen this place?

In my case it is an Issan village and I'm the only farang for miles around. So it is a strictly Thai scene and though they may at times seem prudish the locals have what I consider a healthy, peasant farmers appetite for sex. They can be quite naughty.

It boiled down to trust and communication. If she wanted to cheat, she will cheat regardless of how long your absence is. Days, weeks or months.... it doesn't matter. Take your chance and hope that she will be faithful to you.

csm

Hi Bahnawk

My wife is from a small village in Isarn as well.

And whileas I do agree with you that the farmers have a healthy appetite for sex there is nothing much going on in terms of fooling around with somebody else`s wife/husband.

Everybody knows everybody and there is no way you can conceal something like this in a small rural isarn village.

I wouldn`t worry too much if I were you unless you have specific reasons for doing so.

I sure don`t, but then again normally I am there with her smile.gif

Cheers

Hua Nguu.

Archived