Does your wife/GF screw around?

Hello,

[color:"red"] If your husband had an assignment to Bangkok for three months and you were unable to accompany him, do you believe he would remain faithful to you, i.e. no sex with other women? [/color]

Yes, however, he and I will do our best not to be separated more than 1 month at a time. Physical sex with anyone can not satisfy us wholeheartedly like the ones we have with each other, and that is the way we feel. To be blunt, using our hands to satisfy our physical needs shall be better than paid sex.

There are people who do not let physical desire drive their behavior, aren't there?

I am married to a man whose parents were married over 60 years and faithful to each other. My father who was a border patrol policeman who stayed away months at a time and never had any problem with another woman while most men in his troop had a "mia noi" and he really disapproved the behavior. My brother who is a Thai lawyer, has been married for 22 years without even looking at another woman sexually and has a few female freinds. I have many male freinds and none is my lover. There are men and women who can stay faithful.

I am not saying that in the future things may never change, this is the way we feel now and happy with it, who knows the future!!

Cheers!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"blue"]"Physical sex with anyone can not satisfy us wholeheartedly like the ones we have with each other, and that is the way we feel. To be blunt, using our hands to satisfy our physical needs shall be better than paid sex." [/color]

I agree but I'm not talking about paid sex. I'm talking about someone who touches a nerve, maybe using charm, maybe a good listener, then a caress here, a small kiss there, you're little lonely, haven't seen your husband for three months. How strong are you?

[color:"blue"] "There are people who do not let physical desire drive their behavior, aren't there?" [/color]

No, I don't believe there are any such people. The desire, the need, for food, water and sex control our behavior.

>>>No, I don't believe there are any such people. The desire, the need, for food, water and sex control our behavior. <<<

there are a few of them around.

i was travelling once with an american guy through tibet, he was 24 and a convinced virgin. really nice guy, very good looking bloke. he just said that he just was not ready for it, wanted to wait until he was properly married. nothing repressed about him at all.

another friend of mine lived here in bangkok for 9 months, he never played around, had a girlfriend back in germany. he just did not like having sex with a person he doesn't love.

of course there are not that many of them around, but the few i know have all my respect.

"of course there are not that many of them around, but the few i know have all my respect"

I agree Fly. I have also met some people who I can say would never cheat on their spouse, whatever circumstances. I am not saying they are better people, but they have different values and priorities. For them its unthinkable to cheat.

Cheers!

Hi,

[color:"red"] No, I don't believe there are any such people. The desire, the need, for food, water and sex control our behavior. [/color]

OK, I accept your argument, perhaps we are not exactly people then.

What my husband and I find is, infidelity is not worth the risk of losing your soulmates. We both travel for work and we do know the temptation, we just decided not to go that direction, that is all.

Cheers!

Hello,

Thanks Fly, I thought my husband and I were weird or something for a minute there.

My last trip I took to Thailand I met an American who was going to Thailand to work for 6 mos., heard from him the other week, and he did not have sex in Thailand (he is in his 50s and lived with a woman here), becuase he could not touch anyone who he did not love.

Cheers!!

Archived