Who Has the Oldest TGF... I'll Start

zanemay

Mine's 27 (but I'm 40). I definitely prefer TG's that are closer to 30 because they aren't as prone to act like children. A 21 y.o. may be hot as hell, but I don't think they tend to be as good in the sack as a 30 y.o....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"I'm not too damn old, fat or disabled (yet!). "

Tell them! I am married to a man older than you and I find that many men, the older, the better! cool.gif

"because no one older than me really knows how to use a computer to do such exotic things as reply to posts. "

My husband has a Masters in Computer Science, so do many of my colleagues, these are the original mainframe type computer people. However, I think you're right, they don't care about posting or replying the posts.

Cheers! smile.gif

Hey Jasmine,

"because no one older than me really knows how to use a computer to do such exotic things as reply to posts. "

My husband has a Masters in Computer Science, so do many of my colleagues, these are the original mainframe type computer people. However, I think you're right, they don't care about posting or replying the posts."

That was a full, all-out joke Dear!! Phoot len, len!

As for most of the rest of you guys...God, you are young!!

Zane

Jasmine,

"Tell them! I am married to a man older than you and I find that many men, the older, the better! smile.gif"

Somewhat turning this thread upside-down, sorry Zane:

In the first months of my relationship with Mee I often felt bad and thought we should not pursue our relationship because of our age difference (she 32, I 55 then)

She gave many reasons difficult to accept for my western mentality (similar to Jasmine's comment), maybe I do understand what she tells me, I finally accept her viewpoint but still have a hard time with the age difference.

I see far bigger age differences around me, a friend living here is 67 and his wife 27. I still don't get it really, the lady often acts immature, why did he mary a lady 40years younger. I will need to ask him.

The worst I witnessed was a man living here around Chumpon who said "the older I get, the sooner I get rid of the wife and the younger I take the next one". He is 67 and lives with a 20 year old uni student. I find the guys attitude disgusting.

Zane,

"As for most of the rest of you guys...God, you are young!! "

I was thinking the same thing!

I'm 55 and have (but not for much longer) a 33 year old Thai wife. One year ago, as soon as she got her 'Green Card', she started looking around and quickly settled on a 20 year old Puerto Rican immigrant. Definitely not gold-digging! Told me "I love you like a father, not like a husband." How humbling!

Now I'm looking for a 45-50 year old, but they're hard to find.

Cheers, JEff

i have a sinking but unconfirmed suspicion that my oldest ever 'GF' may have been in her late 50's or early 60's

- i was around 20 years old in London and v.drunk - I met an aggressive philipino maid type lady at a club - she insisted i take her home and when it came down to it i didn't have the heart to embarrass her and refuse sex

- when i woke up in the morning i was absolutely distraught to swe how old she looked in the cold light of day - extremely prune-like in dermatological texture

- i left ASAP promising to call her (lie) and became somewhat of a laughing stock amongst my university friends (despite the fact that i have always adamantly and resolutely denied ever having sexual relations with 'that woman')

All,

She (wife) 32 this past June. Myself 49, this past August. She is the oldest Thai lady I've been with, and I agree with some of the other posters, the older around thirty, 25 and up really, ladies seem to be easier to handle and relate better with. The really young ones, though very sexy and pretty are pretty much a pain in the neck I've found. Too immature most times, and not as likely to treat you as well as an older more mature lady.

Cent

Archived