Who Has the Oldest TGF... I'll Start

zanemay

Who Has the Oldest Thai Girlfriend?

It was not too long ago that I posted something named, "Who is the Oldest Member?" Trying to find out who the most senior fellows on the board were. I volunteered my age of 57 and no one topped it, not because there aren't any older members; but, I think, because no one older than me really knows how to use a computer to do such exotic things as reply to posts. After all, the ball-point pen was only invented when they were in their teens!!

Hope springs eternal, so now I want to know if anyone will admit to having an older girlfriend than I have. Lam is 51 years old and an absolute treasure!! If you have been to Pattaya you will have seen a few really old codgers going about with their permanent girlfriends. Usually the farang has some sort of impairment like a game leg or gross obesity or is just too damn old. The GF is in her 40's and dumpy. She takes care of him and he takes care of her. It is a fine, low-budget arrangement all around and I applaud such couples heartily.

Lam and I do not fit this mold, however. Firstly, she is one of several ladies I see. Secondly, I'm not too damn old, fat or disabled (yet!). Thirdly, Lam is amazing.

The only place Lam's age shows is on her face, and not too much there. She is a very intelligent lady who has a knack for making good choices, so she has taken good care of herself. She has never smoked and is always impeccably dressed. Where other freelancers wear sloppy jeans or shorts, Lam always wears skirts and dresses. Neat and tasteful, never provocative. She makes a lot of her clothes herself. She also presents herself as a lady - polite, a little reserved, but with a nice sense of humor. She is not in the least bit aggressive as a freelancer and therefore, as far as I can see and as far as she says, she doesn't go with anyone but me. "Old lady. Nobody want," she says. The more I get to know her, the more "I want. I want."

How did I get together with her? I chose her from among a group of several younger ladies. As I have said before, I have a preference for older ladies, because I think they are more experienced and will take better care of me. They are grateful to go with you. A 42 year old lady that I saw on my last two trips was a perfect example. She would smoke, smoke, smoke. When I "finished" she would let me rest for half an hour and then "smoke, smoke, smoke" all over again. Telling me I am not alone in my appreciation of older ladies are a number of websites that feature mature women and a Yahoo group called "Mature Asian Women." Not that I go exclusively with older women, it's just that I am open to give them a try.

Lam is about four and a half feet tall and ninety pounds. My plan with her was to have "easy nights," that is, when she comes with me I don't have to do anything. She gets my dinner, washes dishes, gives me a shower, a massage and a BJ. At first her technique was a little lacking but she told me to teach her. She is an overly enthusiastic student believe me and goes crazy as I approach climax. Sometimes when I come, she comes along with me!

Last week she pulled out a little book from a medical clinic. She has had three HIV tests recently and she wanted me to know she is okay. Last night, although I was already knocked out from an earlier ST, she smiled and pointed at my dick and then at her pussy. This is a horny old lady! Tilac, you are supposed to be my lazy night lady!! But it is quite remarkable that she has gone to the expense of having checkups. Even most bargirls don't do that.

Finally, I went to her room the other night. Of course she lives in the generic crappy room, but hers is exceptional. It is immaculate! She lives with her younger sister, a lovely girl in her own right, and everything in the room is in place. It is decorated with photos and artificial flowers that Lam makes. The old wooden floors are polished to a high luster. I have never seen a room that was kept so well. It is really charming!

Okay boys...the ball is in your court. How old is your oldest GF, now or before? How does she compare to Lam?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok my very 1st TGF was same age as me(26) & once or twice I guess I've went with girls slightly older than me, but these days as I get older the girls tend to be younger...

buttomline: age is not important when choosing partner - breasts are as established in another thread :-)

Zane,

I can go with you on this, don't know for sure how old the oldest has been but certainly some fiery ladies in their later years are out there. I know a couple of guys similar in age to yourself in full on semi-married type relationships with women like this and yes they can be demanding. Remember women peak a lot later than guys smile.gif

The way you talk about your lady has me wondering about something that I've noticed. There seem to be a number of these older girls who seem to fall in the middle of being all out freelancer and GTG. You wouldn't see them out hustling for business but they seem to have contacts and get invited to the right places and find supporters. Anybody else noticed this?

M.

p.s. Let's not start on how old my UK ex is okay!

Archived