Who Has the Oldest TGF... I'll Start

zanemay

She is 42 only 6 months older than me, it doesn't come any better than that. She doesn't look that age because she put a lot of care to her body. First time she told me her age I had a great laugh because I was thinking it was a joke but she give me her ID card so I had to admit she was 42.

I have GTG friend in Khrunthep who is 40 but look like a max 30 and she always say that she is a old lady at what I reply that she should see farang women here at 40.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have added the detaiil in the last post.

Me 41 soon 42, she 29.

Specifically agree with what is being said about the improvement in TG's with age. Mine was 25 when I first met her and still quite a fireball. It nearly didn't happen on several occasions but fortunately she knows she is jai rorn and has been able to cool it considerably. As she approaches 30 looking like a teenager, I'm glad I didn't fall for a younger one. However, I'm typical of many and prone to tasting the buffet, or at least checking it out.

M.

Sorry this is a bit off subjet but you stated that you were 57 and no one topped you. I thought it was very funny the comment that any one older could not compute-great comment.

I get very busy and sometimes do not visit the board as often as I would like.

I have you beat by 11 years and still love LOS. I will be in BKK in 35 days but will not post on the 42 days and counting.

What happened to the 35 year old you posted about several weeks ago?

Bush

Well Mr. Thailenoi...You really surprise me! Why are you imposing your silly cultural guilt trips on the Thai culture?? Your girlfriend is a dinosaur in age - my God! 32 and you were only 55!! You were far too young for her! People will think you are only after her for her money!

The 67 yr old with the Uni student are a better age match! Relax and enjoy!! (By the way, I always admire your relationship and happiness in Chumpon.)

Mr. Bushman,

I am surprised you can wrap your decrepid old fingers to a keyboard. As well as still see the screen!! I guess you're way ahead of US Senator Strom Thurmond (100 or so years old) who still calls television, "Da Machine!! Da Machine!!"

Seriously --->

"What happened to the 35 year old you posted about several weeks ago?"

We are continuing with our hot, once-every-4-or-5-days relationship. Being good friends for an hour or so, then fucking like maniacs and sleeping until 3 in the afternoon.

Some of these new bar girls are hotties!

Zane

Guest lazyphil

<<The 67 yr old with the Uni student are a better age match! Relax and enjoy!! (By the way, I always admire your relationship and happiness in Chumpon.)>>

Yeah, I go along with this. I get the impression some guys point the finger at old guys with a young Thai lass. whos freakin' business is it anyway?

jeffreyh:

>Told me "I love you like a father, not like a husband." How humbling! <

I've had that one. I'm mid fifties. A couple of years ago, I was supporting (financially and with practical study help) an ex PP BG here in my country who was a tertiary student. She marked me as 'security' and, deftly operating over the course of a few months ended up in my bed. (In retrospect stupid of me, should have known betttr.) She was 28 at the time. She knew I had a week's fling with a NNP Bg before that, and asked me what I would do for that girl if she were to become my mia Noi. I said I wasn't planning to do that, bit I suppose if I would, I'd send her some monthly support, and build her a house on the family land.

A few days later in bed, she announced she wanted to be my Mia Noi. I explained that in my country I had no intention of doing so, moreover, I had no intention of having one full stop. She went to sleep, and a few hours later woke up and said:

" I really want you to be my father!"

I believed her. I think what she wanted was security, and if that meant having to have sex with me because she felt that would give that security, OK. She didn't realsise (although I kept telling her) that I'd give her that anyway, but not to the etent of buying her a house.

But the relation would have been much betetr (and still existing) if we'd both realised that security was the issue, and a substitute father / daughter relation would have worked much better that ending up having sex.

Sometimes these old men like me delude ourselves into thinking she wants me for my body or my good looks :-).

Well I suppose I'm never to old to learn, just chalk it up to experience.

Archived