Who Has the Oldest TGF... I'll Start

zanemay

"Sometimes these old men like me delude ourselves into thinking she wants me for my body or my good looks :-).

I never thought my wife loved me for much more than the security I brought to her. I did think that the security and my faithfulness would satisfy her, and we did enjoy going out and doing the same kinds of things together. As it turns out, I guess not all Thai women put a high value on security over love as she traded me in for a young stud who's as poor as she is.

I suppose, in our western culture, I ought to give her some credit for that. :-)

Cheers, JEff

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 57 and my Thai GF is 42.

But my Chinese wife is 25.

Like she say..."When you old man, don't worry. I carry you to the bathroom, clean your ass and take you back to bed. Then I make love to you and feed you rice. Now you are only young man."

Find that in North America.

PS. I wrote computer programs in basic, stored them on a cassette, and entertained the troops around the world. As a founding member of DOM (Dirty Old Men) I can only remind you young pups that

1. Age and experience will outdo youth and enthusiasm... anytime.

2. I can't be young anymore, but I can still be foolish.

3. (Sorry for members only)

Yes, and I love you ALL like brothers!!

Funny, someone at work just asked whether my husband and I were related (we work in the same company and group) and I said "He IS my brother and we live in West Virginia!" He nodded like he understood. :D

Mercy on me, perhaps I don't know how to act married! :) :) :) :)

Cheers!

Archived