Meeting stunning non-bargirls. A discussion.

"Scum good enough to watch, I guess"

Even to have sex with,much more questionnable for thais(and quite a few foreigners) is the fact one needs to parade them around.But sure,don't worry about Pattaya

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suzi,

I elect to live in Thailand and will follow what the proper manners are so not to be disrepectful to the thai culture. I am not trying to be Thai as you state as I have no interest in being Thai. Actually suzi, I am already financially comfortable and just here enjoying another culture. Maybe it is my protestant work ethic that drives me to experience the thai workplace? I wonder if you indeeed need to work yourself? Who is the real one selling out? Why are you working here?

I serious doubt that you bring your thai hooker gf to company events. If you do, then you are not respecting the thai culture. Nor are you that valuable that they would look the other way. It sounds you are just another working stiff that can replaced by someone next in line. So tell us, if you do bring your thai prostitute date, what do the other thai company employees say about when you show up with your undesirable (by thai standards) date?

My problem rests with more discrinination toward people who are in the lower class that are shunned and/or treated badly than by low class prostitutes as those individuals have chosen a business not respected by the Thai culture. I also doubt if you bring home-grown ladies of the night to company events in your home country? A low-class girl without a dubious present or past probably has no problem being accepted while in LOS, not true. But with regard to attitudes towards prostitution, Thailand is no different from a western country in that regard...........

Cardinalblue

Pattaya127,

I am talking about events hosted by your employer not about socializing with friends. If respected Thais do go out in public venues, they do not bring along the massage parlor girl. His time spent with her will be in private places and away from exposure and scrutiny.

It would be embarrassing to be seen with a girl who is or was a prostitute at an event. I don't to it here nor would i do it back home. I guess that means i will never marry a BG, hey? It would look stupid as hell walking into a certain social function with a BG. Ask any BG with half a brain and she will always come up with an excuse or tell you directly she doesn't want to attend such an event. It would just be as embarrassing for her so why make her feel uncomfortable. She knows she wouldn't fit in so why subject her to such an ordeal. Because it's the principle of the thing? Yeah, right......

cardinalblue

Guest lazyphil

<<That goes to show how sharply you understand the situation...Lots of cheap short times from my part actually>>

I understand you have no respect for bg's you play with. In turn you have no self respect.

Who gives a shit what the thais think it's polite to behave in Thailand

--------------------------

Nope, you are basically being an hypocrite, in that matter. Why don't you tell your BKK mates you enjoy watching and P4P issan "scum", deal with your double-standards in your LOS life, and stop annoying us with your blatant bigotry and i am starting to think, racism. If anyone gives a bad name to farangs, it's your likes. usually, trying to ape thai middle-class thai prejudices and behaviour ends up where it belongs: you believe in your perfect integration as an "almost-thai", and made the bigger fool for it in the eyes of that society. The fact is, there is nothing unpolite about a farang being in the company of a thai woman, never mind the color of her skin, shame that as an expat you have not let the better traits of thainess influence your behaviour. Like tolerance and not judging people. Once again, what you are talking about has a to do with middle-class rules of public behaviour, and very liitle with thainess. BTW, this is not a flame, i can be as hypocritical as you in Thailand, i just don't call it good manners.

totally agree with your last post. Thai litterature, foreign too, full of "hi" characters having a secret life/love for a "lower" being (Shakespeare, proust, balzac, etc...), which is actually their real life, and it can make for a few 100 pages book. It can be turned into a comedy, or a drama, and is the stuff of life, indeed.

Archived