Meeting stunning non-bargirls. A discussion.

I find this subject more interesting, and yet similar to bargirls side of things. Meeting bargirls is easy, meeting stunning bargirls can be expensive. Meeting non-bargirls is easy, meeting stunning non-bargirls is hard work! Does anyone wish to discuss strategies or experiences on this subject? I do, but I wont bore you with it yet as it may be of no interest.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A smile and hello is all that is needed. If you have the right personality and there is chemistry it is a done deal. I find it easier than meeting a "stunner" thai or otherwise in the states. The non BG thai girl is at the very least honest and you can tell right away if things are going your way or if she considers you to be "wierd"

"A smile and hello is all that is needed. If you have the right personality and there is chemistry it is a done deal"

It may be right actually...but i find it usually harder.Itcha maak BTW of a gorgeous 23 years old thai friend who was already fighting to settle his time between his couple of fine girlfriends and he just got elected Mr six pack by Cleo magazine I think.Girls seem to be recognizing him and flocking more than ever.For sure I'll try next week to go out with him.

I'm starting to lose my hair.Jesus!

If meeting non-bar girls is easy, but you find meeting stunning non-bar girls hard work, you need to think about where you are looking. Hunt where the odds are in your favor. ::I've had success in the cosmetics department at the Emporium. I've taught myself to think like a stunning non-bar girl. lol

A word of caution, though. I realize this is a generalization, but be careful what you look for......you just may find it. It's been my experience that stunning non-bar girls tend to be spoiled, precocious, vain, moody, and high maintenance. I guess they're not all that different from their counterparts back home. But they're Thai, which gives them an interesting twist.

It's been my experience that stunning non-bar girls tend to be spoiled, precocious, vain, moody, and high maintenance. I guess they're not all that different from their counterparts back home. But they're Thai, which gives them an interesting twist.

No truer words ever stated

Says culturecypher:

It's been my experience that stunning non-bar girls tend to be spoiled, precocious, vain, moody, and high maintenance. I guess they're not all that different from their counterparts back home. But they're Thai, which gives them an interesting twist.

No truer words ever stated

I have found the few I have dealt with to be pretty damn clingy- "where are you going, what are you doing, who was that on the phone, why did you ake so long, why can't I come along?".

Archived