Favourite MP

limbo

Hey, you...stop writing posts when you are supposed to be working. :) And, none of that crap about you are allowed to eat your mayonnaise sandwich and use the computer during your lunch break.

Yes, the members area has good info. on MPs. limbo, as for directions to Annie's, just walk down Sukhumvit Soi 2 (the soi between the JW Marriott and Ploenchit Centre) about 200 meters and you will see it on your left.

I think you can take the BTS to the Phya Thai station and walk to CP2, but I have never been there.

Says NopebutforU:

I've checked recently Natharee a couple of times.Didn't really like the girls even in the 1900baths fishbowl.I didn't feel the same about a year ago.Can't remember I've ever seen any looker in CP2

My thai friends seem to be
SWEARING
by Poseidon,Mirage and Cleopatra.

Have some meetings sometimes around Juliana and usually see a couple of very fine girls there

-------------------

He should not be "swearing" in MPs. I usually "sweat" there! :D

Hi!

CP II is on Si Ayuttaya Rd, just north of Pratunam/Amari Watergate Hotel/Bayoike Sky Tower.

Indra Regent Hotel is a good navigational marker. That's on Ratchadamri Rd (same as for example World Trade Center). Take a short walk north, pass the train tracks, and then take a left at that intersection. That's Si Ayuttaya Rd. Walk a couple of hundred meters and CP II is on your right. On your left you'll see CP I (aka J-One).

Straycat

Disclaimer: Sign up for the members section anyhow -- lots of good information there :)

Refresh my memory, I get off BTS at Phaya Thai station, and go which way on Si Ayuttaya Rd.? Standing under the tracks, facing Mo Chit, I would go right? I forget... As for Posiedian, If I recall correctly, they may charge extra for Farangs...had a Thai friend go in there and get hit with the surcharge as well, maybe because he brought in some farangs?

For Annies, follow the above directions, or if on Soi 4, go to the Rah-Jah hotel, and walk through the parking lot, passed hotel entrance, and Meeting place bar, and Annies is on your left! Enjoy!!

Archived