What a Show!

Sarisin

I agree. Angelwitch now does seem to have the best shows in Thailand. But I have two complaints.

First, SRO (standing room only) is not an exaggeration. There is no place to sit. And if you come early and find a place to sit, you will be crammed in with others. It is a great show; I just wish they did it in a bigger bar.

Second, Angelwitch's shows are obviously successful. Why aren't any of the other bars doing something similar? With SRO at Angelwitch, there are obviously opportunities for other bars. Why aren't other bar owners availing themselves of these opportunities?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checked the place out this evening.When I arrived a girl rid with stretching marks was stripping,quite a turn off.Followed 4 girls covered with foam who went very lightly on each other.At least 2 had pretty cool tits but it was very short and panties on.Than I forgot who than the dancers,very average.

A waitress so ugly I wondered if someone ought to chop her head off kept standing in front of me,I really think having more human looking deckservs would help.I don't apreciate either when they come get the beer out of the box to check if it's time to order a new one.It seems to be time anyway,no matter how full is the beer.Service would look cooler if they didn't stick the bottles in those boxes.

Well I was about to move to Mandarin and sip a beer while peering through the glass floor there when the cow girls came on stage.Very sexy outfits and when the 8-10 girls go wild together it's quite a show :p

The pseudo SM show on german harcore backdround sound was quire good too,reminds me of the concert in XXX.

It went on but I moved shortly after anyway,not bad altogether but I hope it goes full nude.Why not BTW as several bars in NEP are already dropping the panties

hahaha, sounds like you agree with me on the best segments in the show. I really enjoyed the Cowboy Show.

I think I know who you mean as far as the waitress who resembles a white Whoopi Goldberg. ::

She is a true pest and I have complained to management about her often.

As to why the girls don't lose the panties, to the best of my knowledge only Bottoms Up has full nude dancers and we know the deal there, don't we? ;)

Other shows in NEP have mostly clothed performers as well. But, still they can be fun.

sarasin,

First of all, I agree with you. The show is "original" and very good. AW is a good go-go with some nice eye candy but there are some exceptions, particularily the service of the staff. One, I just "love" the way the door girls "herd" in customers respectfully. Once, I saw the door girl forcefully SHOVE a bunch of dazed farangs in the bar. The constant pestering from the mamasans or service girls for drinks and BFs. IMHO, if you're not buying tons of ladydrinks, it's very difficult to enjoy any show with the constant pestering. Is it really "up to you"?

Mind you, I'm not suggesting we're cheap bastards milking a single drink over the span of 2 hours. I come in a group whom collectively buys around 4 to 6 LDs along with our own drinks. We are also not "unfamiliar" to the staff. Nevertheless, we still get the pestering. One of my friends had his drink picked up and checked 3 times in the time of 5 minutes, by the same service girl. The drink was half full...

Again IMHO, nana is going very much in the direction of patpong's hijinx. Perhaps not the bill padding crap... yet, but the badgering and so forth. My 2 satang's worth. Argue what you will, but tell me this; how much are you really paying for "good service"? The cost/service factor in this bar will definitely change my list of places to visit, and perhaps some of my friends as well....

Rusty, I have no idea why the girls would not fancy a great guy like you. ;)

But, I think you are on to something on the girls' having regular customers. The owner told him the popular dancers are often barfined days or weeks at a time. When they get back from their tours of duty they seem to prefer customers willing to pay for a long-term arrangement.

Still, there are a bunch of ladies in AW who love the short-times and really rack up barfines like nobody's business.

I don't know limbo. Some guys really like Bottoms Up, but I put it somewhere in the middle of the pack of my choices. In other words, there are many others I would visit first. For example, I took my AW lady Sat. night to Playskool and I was totally in awe of the talent on stage there. Guess where I will be heading soon?

Anyway, back to Bottoms Up...

I know there are guys who really like to see naked dancers. But, IMO, most of the naked dancers in Bottoms Up are not that attractive. Personally, I would much rather see (if I was in voyeur mode) very attractive topless or full-bikinied (is that a word?) dancers that unattractive nekkid ones.

But, check it out buddy and give us a report. :)

OK, I have been a little vague about the various shows at Angelwitch and I apologize for that. The owner has graciously sent me his rundown on the typical AW Show and here it is. I have made a few comments:

As promised here is a short summary of our shows:

- showtime 10.00 - 11.30,

three parts of the shows with gogo breaks (2 songs) twice,

each part has 4 shows (exceptionally 3 can happen)

COMMENT: The best part of the gogo breaks is that ALL the dancers get up on stage - except for the ones getting ready for the next shows.

- scedule as follows:

1. oil show: 4 shiny and sexy girls are catching the attention of the punters and get the audience in the mood

2. soft striptease with the dancer giving a guy on each side sitting near the stage a chance to to help her undress and rub some body lotion on her body later (the girl selects a 'nice' guy, we never had a problem so far)

COMMENT: Audience participation is a hoot here. Get a ringside seat for this!

3. foam show: 4 foamed girls teasing each other and ending up slippin' and slidin' all over each other obviously enjoying it (they really do) - here is some idea for the after hours in your room!

4. the maid has to clean up the mess wearing sexy seethroughs and can't help doing some seductive moves while doing it

COMMENT: Very interesting views as the maid cleans the floor and wipes down the gogo poles.

- - - short break (2 songs) with our gogo dancers - - -

5. soft'n wild (this is how we are): 9 - 12 girls walk up on stage one by one catwalk-style, switching into very slow and sexy dance mode after that and ending up in dancing frenzy with their hats and vests flying all over the place

COMMENT: Yeah, this is my favorite, the one I call the Cowboy Show because of the hats - which the dancers toss to selected audience members (not to keep though).

6. here comes the blues: 2 sweeties enjoy doing their stretching in every possible position and can't really stay away from each other all the time - don't leave your drinks on the counter, the dancers will be there!

7. leather and chains: the whip rules

COMMENT: Very sensual the night I was there and it involved the 'B' Team.

8. 2 girls: the stage belongs to us and we do what we want, starting slow all over the stage and falling into some wild and very naughty moves together

- - - short break (2 songs) with our gogo dancers - - -

9. Thai dance: that's what we like in the Land Of Smiles - the culture and the temptation

COMMENT: This was outstanding too. A real crowd pleaser and the dancers standing by really got into it as well.

10.never say Thais don't have a latin temper - watch this! (ever saw a girl jumping into the splits?)

COMMENT: Missed this one the night I was there. Lady was off that night and they had no replacement.

11. erotic act: sensuality and ice with two very sweet girls

12. the final solo: the show must go on - tamed power!

I asked the owner what was up for Halloween, and here is what he wrote:

As for Halloween: Of course there will a party in ANGELWITCH. The bar will look different that night when the witches are all over the place. Have to do the shows as usual - well, kind of . . . Lucky draws at the witching hour. There is free barfines in!

I think I will pay them a visit Thursday evening.

BTW, I screwed up on the limited edition t-shirts. They are only 350 b instead of 500 b as I stated. They also have regular AW t-shirts for 300 b. :)

"As to why the girls don't lose the panties, to the best of my knowledge only Bottoms Up has full nude dancers"

Perhaps you should have a drink once more in Mandarin then,sit by the stage and look up the glass floor,cool view.

Archived