What a Show!

Sarisin

If you visit Bangkok and don't pay a visit to the Angelwitch show (10pm), you deserve a swift kick in the pants.

I attended last night and it was outstanding.

First off, I still maintain that AW is the best gogo bar in Thailand. No other bar comes close in all the areas that make a good gogo bar. Add in this show, and you really have a great place to enjoy an hour or so.

The bar was absolutely packed last night - SRO.

I will go more into detail in my story on the paysite, but let me say there are plenty of stunning dancers in AW. And the great thing is that the participants in the show are only the AW dancers. None of this importing girls for a show.

At 10pm they do a couple of shows. Then ALL the dancers get on stage and dance for two songs. Two more shows. More dancers. More shows. More dancers. You get the idea - this goes on for about 90 minutes.

About the shows...

No flying bananas, muff-diving, or dripping candlewax. However, I will say my two favorites were the Cowboy Show and the S&M Show. On the latter, the regulars were long-timed barfined and they had two first time 'amateurs' doing the show - complete with whip. They were unbelievable.

I enjoyed myself at AW so much last night I broke my Home Bar Rule and barfined a lady from this bar. I hope this doesn't upset the Balance of Nature for me in AW. Matt, and a couple of others were totally dumbfounded that I coughed up the 500 B for this lady - I never barfine in my Home Bar. Now I gotta find a new Home Bar...

Anyway, again, if you are a resident or a visitor, you owe it to yourself to visit the Best Gogo Bar in Thailand, Angelwitch, some time soon. :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops, sorry. I thought everyone knew the location.

It is on the second floor of NEP.

Go up the staircase on your left as you enter the plaza. Turn right at the top of the stairs. It is 3 bars in I believe. Black sign with red lettering.

I forgot to mention that they have some incredible limited t-shirts they are selling there. I am not really into t-shirts, but the drawing of two babes on the black t-shirt (reminiscent of Boris Vallejo/Frank Frazetta) is outstanding. I think Matt has only 50 of these at 500 B each. Every limited edition he has done has sold out.

Says Sarisin:

I forgot to mention that they have some incredible limited t-shirts they are selling there. I am not really into t-shirts, but the drawing of two babes on the black t-shirt (reminiscent of Boris Vallejo/Frank Frazetta) is outstanding. I think Matt has only 50 of these at 500 B each. Every limited edition he has done has sold out.

Don't delay phone now.

Archived