What a Show!

Sarisin

I'm flummoxed by this and the other guy who said that going for go-go girls meant an early night. Surely the solution to the first is to make it known that you're a butterfly and then to bar-fine a number of girls in succession and the answer to the second is an even more simple "you go short-time, chuck her out and then go back for more".

Youse guys ain't doing it right!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, then, you guys don't see a problem with barfining another girl in front of this lady at the same bar.

The ladies in AW already know I am a butterfly that never barfined ladies out of that bar. Part of the home bar strategy.

So, it was already known upfront.

But, now I have barfined one anyway.

Oh well, not a big problem in my view. Who cares anyway?

I ain't stayin' out of the best gogo bar in Thailand because of this small issue. It will be fun to see what happens tomorrow night.

BTW, got another great promotional email from AW on the festivities tomorrow night. Sounds like a great time to me. Now, where did I put those Dracula teeth?

I think the last time I was in Playskool was with you! :: ::

As you mentioned, unfortunately premium prices and bad attitude are usually part of the package when dealing with the better looking go-go girls. :( Still, these girls can often make for pleasant memorable encounters.

So, you will switch to gogo dancers this trip, eh? I gotta see this.

Well, I'll probably fall flat on my face here, and if not, go home broke (and broken) for sure, but I'm gonna give it a try anyway - here's why...

Not long ago I was sorting through several hundred pictures taken of girls on my previous two visits. A handful of absolute stunners stood out from the rest and I had to really scratch my poor noggin to recall one of them, but guess what? Turns out ALL the dolls were go-go dancers and the rest were either freelancers or bargirls (for reasons given above - lots more of the latter than the former). Some of the freelancer/BG's looked pretty good too, but none compared to the stunner go-go girls. So, I got to thinking about this random sample of lovelies and as it turned out none of the go-go stunners in this group had been bad experiences.

So, with my current stunner depravation level, I've decided much more fieldwork in this area is needed to get to the bottom of this dilemma. ;) I figure on shagging mostly go-go girls midweek and freelancers on the weekends. :: :) ::

Looking forward to our week in AC. Now, that should be big fun!

Absolutely, and what a great place to further my nocturnal research on stunning go-go girls! :) With 1000P all-in barfines I'm afraid I won't have much time to spend wandering about on blow row...::

ST

Hey guys the dracula teeth are rubber. Not much of a bite from these things. Look good under a black light though.

Really funny too when I give a set to a dancer on stage - most of these dancers really love to mug it up whenever you give them something to play with while dancing. :)

Thanks for the encouragement bibblies. Especially encouraging in that it is the same bar.

I'm getting ready to head out for my Halloween fun soon. After donning my clever disguise/costume (vampire teeth, devil horns, and Groucho glasses/nose) they might not recognize me in AW.

Yes, I will be the Horny Groucho with a Thirst for Blood. Or Carlsberg. Or something.

:D

Stunning gogo dancers.

Performing freelancers.

Yes, you can also have stunning freelancers and performing gogo dancers, but I think it is most often as above.

You certainly see what you are getting when you choose a dancer, but personally, I still enjoy the freelancers best. Got a great one out of Thermae last night that was totally off the Richter Scale in performance. Not bad looking either.

I think you have the right idea ST of having a more balanced trip and, yes, AC will be something. PI Guy is here now (we went out last night) and he is filling me in on all the new developments in AC. I picked up my ticket to Manila today.

Archived