What a Show!

Sarisin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Zman,

I am back in retirement mode again after working for six back-breakin' ( :)) months.

I am actually existing in chilly NJ right now and I wanted to get all warmed up and all before I came here.

So, when I get back to the LOS just before Christmas (after a brief sojourn in AC) I will be a full-fledged bum, fully capable of hitting the bars at my convenience.

Honestly, I went through this deal last year and found myself hitting the bars more during the week and going on dates on the weekend.

Never made the Dollhouse happy hour limbo, but it does sound like a good deal - even though they did away with the free food.

I really like the Dollhouse babes' dancin' outfits both on stage, and especially when they curl up with you in one of those booths. Everything is so, well, accessible...

::

Hi Rusty,

am not shure when you were the last time at Pepermints, but according to my guide that night there was new mgmt and the girls were good looking, not too old and definately girls, at least the 3 or 4 that were swerving around me personally and the plus the others in very close vicinity. All the girls on stage were topless as well, ans well, no big give away hooters there to give them away.

Plus the draught beer at 45baht a glass is hard to beat, all night long.

Limbo

Archived