How much do they really like us?

Lusty

Some of the girls you take out,as well as the l/t fee,b/f want wining dining and presents.In my case all she has is maybe two or three soft drinks,declines the offer of a meal out etc.When I pick her up at her bar she does,nt push me to by l/drinks for all her friends(and herself but I always get her one anyway)like in some places.Over our various liasons I have been slowly reducing the tip and no bad vibes have been detected,she still comes back for more.I will ask about freebies just out of curiosity and even if she says "yes" I,ll still pay nonetheless,but she won,t know this until he morning.Mind you my other regular down in Jomtien was a lot better in the sack when I was paying her directly.Its all part of the game I suppose. crazy.gif" border="0 still!

I actually saw a guy get turned down in the Nana disco(I thought this was impossible),he was a twenty something Japanese(Known for being spendthrift.).He was,nt drunk,was,nt scruffy rude or ugly.If they don,t like you it does,nt matter what your prepared to pay ,they won,t go with you.

[ February 02, 2002: Message edited by: rusty ]

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh...the age old question we all ask ourselves. First off one must remember that no matter where you are in the world, chicks are about money. American woman are no different than the thai BG's in that aspect. The difference is that at least the BG's act like they like you. I have had several occassions to meet girls that were not so money oriented with me and I think genuinely liked me, but you can never get away from the $$ issue. Even when they do not charge you up front, there is always other costs. Just be happy you are having a good time and be happy you have a job good enough that you can visit Thailand when you want to be treated the way you should, but can't in your own country! And as for the comment by "farangdang":

One thing to consider is that the average American visiting the bars does not compare well with the average American, IMO (I can't say anything about other farang). So bargirls may get a skewed impression and we almost certainly couldn't compare (on the average) with a bargirl's poor boyfriends, e.g. the boy she gave her virginity to and who since then has broken her heart. But that has nothing to do with race, strippers here have better looking BFs than their customers (of course, they're usually loser musicians who leech all the girls money).

True...we musicians score strippers cause we treat them like crap, that is what they like. That and long hair. Many of us have the money, but we act like losers cause we can. Why waste our money on western strippers when we can spend it on high quality little asian spinners! Lie one time and tell a stripper you are a musician...it works.

I actually saw a guy get turned down in the Nana disco(I thought this was impossible),he was a twenty something Japanese(Known for being spendthrift.).He was,nt drunk,was,nt scruffy rude or ugly.If they don,t like you it does,nt matter what your prepared to pay ,they won,t go with you.

Thai bargirls aren't the most analytical creatures in the world. Many times it's not about "liking you". If they went out with a Japanese customer once (or had a girlfriend who did) and he was too kinky or didn't pay well, they may hold that stereotype for a long time. Sometimes stereotypes are true (on average), but many bargirls don't make very calculated decisions.

First off one must remember that no matter where you are in the world, chicks are about money. American woman are no different than the thai BG's in that aspect. The difference is that at least the BG's act like they like you.

One big difference is that American girls almost always have many more reasonable options. But even here strippers (and hookers, I presume) pretend they like you.

True...we musicians score strippers cause we treat them like crap, that is what they like. That and long hair. Many of us have the money, but we act like losers cause we can.

You're closer with the second statement (IMO). They don't like musicians because you treat them like crap (well, some might), but they put up with it.

Why waste our money on western strippers when we can spend it on high quality little asian spinners!

Ahh, but if you're a musician it works just the opposite way. You put up with only having a western stripper because she earns (for you) 50 times what an asian spinner would! Not that you couldn't find many fine asian strippers here.

I didn't know about the musician thing...Seems that in Germany and Switzerland girl strippers or prostitutes will loose baths mostly for other strippers,male hookers,gangsters of various orders and professional pimps(Long Gun don't wish me again a long life in jail...I did strip-not much OK)

About the liking of thai girls,it seems that even the ones who sincerly like farangs still say/think that thai guys are cute(i e cuter I guess)

Charles, Iuy

Thanks for informing us on your desires to be in the company of people who don't like you.

talking about sterotypes, 99,9% of farangs looking at Bgs are probably only seeing the pussy, don't be so dry if the girl sticks to her end of the business. You get what you put in. fair deal...

I have mix idea about that. On the last five year in LOS, all Thai girls I was with it was a money matter but for one of them it's not. I only pay long term bar fine when I am there and if I try to pay her she gets very angry at me. I told her that a long term relation was out of question but she tell me it's ok. I think she is thinking of our relation like a vacation out of the bar. We are doing the same thing that I'll do with a farang women in vacation, excursions, day trip, sailing .... I find out that she is like most of us she like to do things and have fun. I pay only for food, hotels and excursions. We go to local markets and buy things so she can make very good Thai food to me.

mad.gif" border="0 3 things make her very angry, if I give her money, butterflyng is out of question, and if I spend to much on her like restaurant, gifs, and you don't want her to be angry at you, her nickname is Daeng and it's a very good one.

We have a very good time together and she enjoy doing all these things with me. I know it's not very usual because it's the only one I met acting like this after meeting about 20 Thai ladys on my 5 trips there. Now I know that you can find a perl throughtout the bar scene. I can hardly wait to be there in 15 days.

99.9% of Thai Bar Girls are interested in only one thing. Money! That is the way they make their living. And better make it fast because the looks/body will not last forever baby.

I have also known a few stories of genuine effection from bar girls to farangs, but they are very very few and far between.

We are walking walets to these girls and many who are not on the game also. Compared to Thai men generally, we are made of money and Bar girls are attracted to money like flies to shit and will try to stick with you like shit to a blanket!

Make no mistake. Thai Bar girls are fun for about 12 hours at a time. After that, they can be an accute pain in the ass, or the wallet or both.

Just a Thought.

Charles

Archived