German jailed in PP

Hi Peter 1964,

sorry what's wrong with posting this link as a "newbie" (at this board I am indeed)? I don't get it. Being a more or less frequent visitor of PP/Cambodia i thought it might be interesting for some of the members. That's all. Thank you for the warm welcome and have fun too..

Grtx Tom

Hi Tom_Photographer

I posted the same link in another thread and it got deleted immediately (offensive?). However, I was not sure, if you made your posting just to "stir something up". There is a "history" with the matter of Cambodia.

Now, I see you had a different motivation, so, I am sorry, and of course, a very warm welcome on this wonderful board! :)

Hi,

No idea what link is in question, but never mind that. Basically, the topic of "unerage" is very volitile. This board has a zero tolerance policy regarding anything that could be taken out of context, or misconstreaued (sp). Therefore, we treat it with due course, and deleteate! Not saying anything you did was wrong, just saying if we are going to make a mistake with this subject, it will be a mistake on the right side rather than the wrong side we will regret later. If there is further question, please take it up in a private message with the appropriate moderator. :)

Says Peter1964:

I posted the same link in another thread and it got deleted immediately (offensive?).

Peter,

I did delete that post and I did explain why .......

I'll do it again........ I do not mind you making new threads and postings, but that particular post + link was done in the middle of nowhere in Pop Your Cherry in the BBar, not really the correct place for that :)

Cheers !

Archived