German jailed in PP

This guy was really smart...

I know PP well - normally "safe" if you behave and know the rules. When I saw the pics I was wondering where in that suitcase did he carry his clothes..?

http://www.kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh/society/german04_11.htm

A German national was arrested Friday and will be charged with debauchery after he was found in a hotel room allegedly taking obscene photographs of a naked 14-year-old girl, said police from the Ministry of Interior’s Department of Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection.

Thomas Jansai, 39, was arrested Friday afternoon in his room at Phnom Penh’s Queen Hotel after a neighbor complained to the municipal police, Anti-trafficking and Sexual exploitation Minor Chief Meng Say said.

Jansai has refused food since his arrest and was taken Sunday to a private medical clinic for treatment of stomach pains and heart palpitations, police said.

In a confession police say was penned and signed by Jansai, the accused states that he came to Cambodia as a tourist.

“A taxi driver offered me a girl and the brothel owner guaranteed that the girl is of legal age (18)…the girl verified to the police in the hotel that she is 18.”

A receptionist at the hotel who was present during the arrest but asked not to be named said that when Jansai left the girl in his hotel room, the girl came down from the room and made a phone call. She then returned to the room and some 20 police officers arrived shortly after.

The receptionist said that it was not the neighbors who complained to the police, but the girl’s mother.

Police said they confiscated a digital camera, a lighting apparatus and sex toys during the arrest.

In his confession, Jansai admitted to taking pictures of the girl posing with “love toys” and sending them to an address in Austria.

“I don’t know what I am getting charged for,” the confession said.

The girl found with Jansai was released Sunday morning to her parents, Meng Say said.

Jansai—whose passport indicates this is his third visit to Cambodia—declined to comment on Sunday,” saying only, “I’m not guilty.”

Translated by Ros Sokhet

Sorry, I know its immature, but I am STILL laughing at the contents of this guys baggage !

After being rolled by Customs once (lone male returning from Thailand - must be carrying drugs etc), I make it a point to never have anything that even remotely resembles a sex toy in my baggage : they take great joy in laying each of your possessions out on the table in front of you, and this would really cap off an 8 hour redeye from BKK ...

Kind of funny.

By the plastic bags on the picture I assume that he bought these toys short before his departure.

Would be interesting to know the outcome of this. How old was the girl really and what happens to the guy?

Taking and selling naughty pics of 14 yolds should get him some time to think about. Even if they set him up.

Anyway not a fellow citizen I can be proud of.

When I first read this threat i was kind of hoping it was that discusting creature who has his own website (his name escapes me). But looking at this guys pic really is disturbing, what a grub.

I am wondering, why are you posting the link as a newbie with just 1 post done?

As you you might have learned from the reactions, there is nothing of a problem with this.

Got to agree, There is the possibility of him being innocent. You could go with a sixty year old granny in Cambodia or even here and if somone was going to make money out of it she would suddenly be underage.

It was obviously a setup in that the girl made a phone call 20 minutes prior to the cops arriving. If she is underage shouln't the cops also be charged with supplying an underage girl for prostitution. There was a case a year or so ago where the cops claimed the girl was underage, it was finally proven she was 17 or 18.

Archived