Thai Brothels

Pescator

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>you will see the police all over the place and that would give the girls an opportunity to leave. <<

Unfortunately in the western "indentured" places eg some of the places in Switzerland the girls are left in no doubt as to what will be done to their family back home if they don't see the contract through. It's not a case most of the time of them not having an opportunity to get away but them being too scared of the consequences if they do.

Cheers

Stef

>>>A lot more farangs seem willing to use condoms that the Thai men I've talked to. Just curious.<<<

actually, most farang i know who are playing the scene do very irregularly if at all use condoms.

You would think that with western education that the farangs would use condoms more often but that is not the case. many of the hard core guys I know in BKK, they do not use condoms on a regular basis. I think even if they knew they were HIV positive they would still P4P. Plus there are a few farangs with no sexual experience other than with pros and have not have the added advantage of getting the womens input and experience on using condoms etc. Unlike in "real" relationships , guys who P4P do not care about how many partners the person has had and do not usually have "THE TALK" with a new partner. In my experience guys who can get it anytime they want to dont put as much effort into the act and may use condoms less often than they should.

Keep it wrapped!

I really think the original poster was just trying to suggest alternatives to usual falang establishments and not zero in on a political/human rights issue about thai brothels.

How I read it was he misused the wording "thai brothels". I got the feeling he was talking more about ratchada type hostess and karaoke bars and massage parlors and less about the traditional thai brothels as you defined.........

I think the use of the condom probably deserves its own thread. But my take is that utilization rates would be lower than what people say in surveys.

I think some people religiously use condoms every time (just plain stuped if not) but then there is probably a good size category that falls into sometimes/most of the time. This is the killer category that puts huge numbers at risk. The last category are those falangs who just don't use condoms at all, and they are just playing russian rullette (sp). I would think STD rates would correlate quite well to condom utilization rates. If a guy talks about having this or that STD, there is an excellent bet he is not using condoms on a regular basis.

cardinalblue

cardinalblue

"actually, most farang i know who are playing the scene do very irregularly if at all use condoms

What evidence do you have to make this statement?'

I didn't say that myself,but many westerners indeed do not use condoms regulary.Some may only use them the first couple of times with a girl and than give up.Some just about never use them.I have no evidence,just many testimonies and observations

[color:"red"]actually, most farang i know who are playing the scene do very irregularly if at all use condoms

[/color]

What evidence do you have to make this statement?

[color:"blue"]

Because many of us living here are friends and talk about our sexual practices ... the key words are "most farangs i know"

Also in the past, Stickman also quoted similarly based on people he talks with ...

[/color]

Archived