Thai Brothels

Pescator

I just wondered. Since quite a lot of posters are concerned about the prices of ST/LT services by Beer Bar girl etc. why don`t you try out a thai brothel?

During my naughty days I hardly ever went to a Beer Bar as I was living upcountry, but the karaoke bars and brothels in that area did keep me busy occasionally.

Sure you will need to speak a decent amount of thai to have full benefit from your escapades, but then it can be most rewarding. I had more than a few freebies in the karaoke bars where some of the girls wanted to try out "the farang."

You are very much a novelty in these circles and I sure used to have a ball.

Incidentally, ST in brothels in say Nong Khai start at 300 bht. for a farang that is. If you move further to the east it is even less.

Now I am not saying that you should go upcountry for this sole purpose but if you happened to be here anyway, give it a try.

Cheers

Hua Nguu.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not recommend the mae sai brothels as well, lots of trafficed burmese and yunnanese gals. great places all along the border, the real dirty hellholes, lots of underaged gals in debtcontract bondage or outright enslaved. just what a real man needs...

::

>>>There is no way of being 100% PC when you seek the services of prostitutes.<<<

can you elaborate please what frequenting places well known very dubious practises has to with "political correctness"?

Archived