Thai Brothels

Pescator

>>>Hey cut it out, the poster was imparting interesting information and local flavour <<<

cut it out? excuse me, but i just gave some additional information here on some of the other "colorful customs" practised in those "establishments".

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, maybe because it's not worth being recommended as you already mentioned they're real dirty hellholes.

Sounds like you've been there and got some mental damage.

Maybe you could share it with the people by writing a book about your experiences there.

It would also help you to forget OR live with the past.

::

Well, you were the one bringing Mae Sai border brothels into the picture. I don`t recall me mentioning those.

I will not deny that what you said about some of the girls working in these places it could very well be true. Dunno - I never sought out the services of brothels in this specific town which by the way is in a completely different part of the country from the plaeces I mentioned.

So what do you suggest we do about it?

Actually I think that your outburst on this board is a little bit ill-timed as I am sure you will agree with me when I say that these places are almost entirely serving male thais.

Why don`t you let them know what you think about them? That would make you popular.

And let me add what I said in my first reply to you, namely that *some* girls working Soapies and Beerbars could very well be working under similar circumstances.

I don`t recall you making any comments on that.

Hua Nguu.

Actually, here in the San Francisco area, they recently broke up a ring of Asian women who were bonded labor (prostitutuion) as well as an illeagle garmet factory on Los Angeles, where mostly older Thai women were forced to sew clothes. No end to where it happens, or who knowingly or unknowingly patronizes these establishments...

However, I believe the original topic was about Thai brothels.

Archived