Successful investments in Thailand

I purchased a condo in Pattaya 10 yrs ago and have never looked back. Since then I have another 3 in Pattaya and I enjoy a great return on investment of about 10-12%. I have also been lucky with an occupancy rate of about 85% on all 4 properties. So when I return for my trip to LOS I can spend big with all my rentals.

"why waste your own money"

so we have a girl we love but we dont trust with money or property...

so i can let her buy land and lease it from her? build a house she owns but i rent in long term or lease....

whats the rules for breaking a contract in thailand? is it still safe. i mean what say the police or whoever just comes in and run me out of my own place? have heard alot of stories but dont have any first peroson experience about this.

i am interested in buy ing some land and build a house... but still there is to uncertain on how i can keep it...

Hi!

There are other possibillities where you don't have to involve a girl at all. You can form a company which you can control although you can't own more than 49% of the shares. To do this you will need a good legal advisor that you can trust. And of course, in Thailand nothing is ever totally safe. I enough money is involved you can always wake up some morning with a bullet hole in your head.

I know of Swedes that have had houses and/or bussineses in Thailand for a long time. I also know of Swedes that have built and lost houses in Thailand. It is to an extent gambling.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived